+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa approved

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
my parents got super visa. what documents do they need to show to immigration officer in airport?
all i know so far is Medical Insurance. any more docs required?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
my parents got super visa. what documents do they need to show to immigration officer in airport?
Proof of 1 year supervisa insurance is the one major item. They could also be asked for proof that they will be returning home like any other visitor but that is very uncommon.

twinkle13

Mar 19, 2024
Can you please share how long it took for you to receive the super visa for your parents? I applied on Feb 17th and am still waiting.

sidpadki

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Congrats. Can you share list of documents that you shared? Also country from where applied and time required for approval?

trivvoxx

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Proof of 1 year supervisa insurance is the one major item. They could also be asked for proof that they will be returning home like any other visitor but that is very uncommon.
you've always answered my questions through the years! thanks so much youre the best!