+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Application within Canada -- Required Forms?

Kawal_supervisa

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hi
I want to know if it is a good Idea to apply for Super visa for both my parents and my mother-in-law at the same time, if i am still eligible for income cut off (for 5 people-me, my spouse, my parents, mother-in-law ) point of view. I came to canada in Nov 2015, and started working in Mar 2016. My mother-in-law is already with us on a visitor visa, but my parents do not have any canada visa ( or any country visa) till now. Can I apply for Super visa directly for them.

Also, I heard that Super visa cannot be applied for people already in canada. They need to go to India to apply. What is the reason, and how much time will she(my mother-in-law) need to be in India to be able to apply. Is it possible that we apply for for her super visa from here now, and when the passport is requested for stamping, she goes to India to get it done and returns back. Has anyone done like this before?

kuruvillaaslp

Mar 10, 2014
I'm a Canadian Permanent resident (PR), since Nov 2014. My mother got her multiple entry visitor visa to Canada for 10 years in 2015. It's her second visit to Canada since then. She is leaving back to India coming week (March 2nd 2017). Now i want her to stay with us for longer duration than 6 months. So which is the best option for her ? To apply super-visa from India or come back as a visitor to Canada and apply for Super-visa from/within Canada on her next visit ? Kindly advise.

I want to Sponsor her for PR but when i did a research I could found out that, i have to submit my three years, Notice of assessment (NOA). I got my NOA for 2014 but no income, as i didn't work that year. I have my 2015 NOA and soon receive my 2016 NOA. My income is good for the last two years. I mean i'm eligible to sponsor her based on my financial eligibility. Now when can i start her Permanent resident application ?

Is there anyway to submit the application in Canada or we have to do it from India itself ?

Thanks in advance for all your comments and advice.....
God bless !

kuruvillaaslp

Mar 10, 2014
I'm a Canadian Permanent resident (PR), since Nov 2014. My mother got her multiple entry visitor visa to Canada for 10 years in 2015. It's her second visit to Canada since then. She is leaving back to India coming week (March 2nd 2017). Now i want her to stay with us for longer duration than 6 months. So which is the best option for her ? To apply super-visa from India or come back as a visitor to Canada and apply for Super-visa from/within Canada on her next visit ? Kindly advise.

I want to Sponsor her for PR but when i did a research I could found out that, i have to submit my three years, Notice of assessment (NOA). I got my NOA for 2014 but no income, as i didn't work that year. I have my 2015 NOA and soon receive my 2016 NOA. My income is good for the last two years. I mean i'm eligible to sponsor her based on my financial eligibility. Now when can i start her Permanent resident application ?

Is there anyway to submit the application in Canada or we have to do it from India itself ?

Thanks in advance for all your comments and advice.....
God bless !