+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa application The use of 2017 NOA

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Just to clarify:
1. Has your MP prepared/signed your invitation letter?

2. Notarization is not required.

That's right. Either you or your accountant (as your representative) can use Express NOA. You need to use a .EFILE or .NETFILE-certified tax software for this.

You can view your NOA immediately after CRA processes it. You will be able to view/print your Express NOA anytime and keep it in your records. CRA will not send you a paper print.

It is the same. You can submit this Express NOA for your parents super visas
Awesome. Good to know. I will use that one then. Thanks Bryanna

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Just to clarify:
1. Has your MP prepared/signed your invitation letter?

2. Notarization is not required.

That's right. Either you or your accountant (as your representative) can use Express NOA. You need to use a .EFILE or .NETFILE-certified tax software for this.

You can view your NOA immediately after CRA processes it. You will be able to view/print your Express NOA anytime and keep it in your records. CRA will not send you a paper print.

It is the same. You can submit this Express NOA for your parents super visas
No. Not MP. An area MLA notarized it. And no it was prepared by me after reviewing a sample invitation letter from a friend who applied for his parents supervisa and got approved.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No. Not MP. An area MLA notarized it. And no it was prepared by me after reviewing a sample invitation letter from a friend who applied for his parents supervisa and got approved.
Okay

Hope your parents are issued super visas soon. Fingers crossed for them

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Okay

Hope your parents are issued super visas soon. Fingers crossed for them
Hi Bryanna,
I finally applied for parents’ supervsia yesterday. And yes, I got my express NOA for 2018 and used that. Now waiting for the biometrics. Hoping for a positive results. Finger crossed and thank you very much for all your help.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,
I finally applied for parents’ supervsia yesterday. And yes, I got my express NOA for 2018 and used that. Now waiting for the biometrics. Hoping for a positive results. Finger crossed and thank you very much for all your help.
Upfront medicals, right? They should get biometric requests in 24-48 hours.

Sounds perfect! Fingers crossed

Reactions: Patel Patel

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Not weird :)

It could take even up to one week (or sometimes even a bit longer) to get biometrics requests
Hi Bryanna,
Got the Biometrics request. Appointment was already booked since last week for upcoming Tuesday so we don’t have to wait much.

SamD.

Mar 18, 2019
Hi Patel, looks like we are on the same boat. If you won’t mind, I will be very grateful if you can share the invitation letter in my email samd53787789@gmail.com
Thank you so much.