+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa application - Purpose of trip and invitation letter

bimal2010

Jan 15, 2010
Hi
I was preparing documents to apply for super visa for my parents. there are two separate documents i need upload: purpose of trip and invitation letter. invitatin letter, for sure, should be uploaded. what do we uploand in the place of purpose of trip. i am little bit confused. please advise
thank you.

robinson784

Mar 9, 2014
I think this is it......

Subject: Application for Temporary Resident Visa (Super Visa) for Parent Name

We, Your Name and Spouse Name (married since xxxx), of City Name, in the Province of Province Name, Canada

DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE:

1. We are both Permanent residents of Canada.
2. That we are residing at Your Address
3. I, Your Name ( DOB: Your Date of Birth), am gainfully employed as Position/Profile at Employer name since Month Year
4.I, Spouse Name ( DOB: Your Date of Birth), am gainfully employed as Position/Profile at Employer name since Month Year
5. That we have sufficient income and bank balance to satisfy the undertaking here in given.(T4's & Letter of Employement attached)
6. We have invited Your Name's mother, Parent Name ( DOB: Your Date of Birth) resident of Mother's Permanent Address to visit us here in Your City .
7. That whilst the mother is visiting Canada, we will support all the expenses for the mother including stay, food, medical, insurance, travel etc. We will also be responsible
for all the costs related to their visit including health insurance.
8. We hereby undertake to the Government of Province Name and Canada to be fully responsible for the living expenses of the mother during their stay in Canada as a visitor. We further undertake to use best efforts to ensure that she will leave Canada when legally
required to do so.
9. The sole purpose of applying for the mother's visa is that she can visit her son and daughter-in-law whenever she wishes. She has her own house and has rented out few properties that is on her name. She has no intent to stay here in Canada permanently. She is going to spend 7-8 months with us this time and planning to come in Month Year

10. AND We make this Solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is for the same force and effects as if made under oath.
Copies of all the documents, in support to this Affidavit, are attached herewith.

Regards
Your Name & Spouse Name

Address

Phone Numbers

Signatures