+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa application from India

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for supervisa for my parents. I have a couple of questions to clarify:

1. I have started the online application process. But I don't see an option to upload the financial details of the sponsor (me). There is just one generic upload option for 'Proof of Means of Financial Support'. I am assuming that I can upload my financial details (pay stub, employment letter, NOA from CRA etc here). Can somebody please confirm?

2. I do not see an option to upload 'medical insurance details' for my parents. For supervisa its mandatory to submit the insurance details with the application. Can you please guide me on how to submit this document?

3. Will they ask for a police clearance certificate, given the fact that the stay in Canada can be up to 2 years? Currently, I don't see an option to upload it.

Thanks in advance.

jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for supervisa for my parents. I have a couple of questions to clarify:

1. I have started the online application process. But I don't see an option to upload the financial details of the sponsor (me). There is just one generic upload option for 'Proof of Means of Financial Support'. I am assuming that I can upload my financial details (pay stub, employment letter, NOA from CRA etc here). Can somebody please confirm?

2. I do not see an option to upload 'medical insurance details' for my parents. For supervisa its mandatory to submit the insurance details with the application. Can you please guide me on how to submit this document?

3. Will they ask for a police clearance certificate, given the fact that the stay in Canada can be up to 2 years? Currently, I don't see an option to upload it.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, were you able to find the answers to your questions? Could you please share any information you found? Thanks a ton in advance.