Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
did you link you application online?
lets create google doc and maintain all details there what is your opinion ?
So it would be helpful to every one .If you guys are okay then I would create one give access to all upon request .

mmohsinb

Aug 21, 2013
Guys, I have applied super visa for my mother and visa office asked below query -

"
• Please confirm the number of people residing in the home of your son (inviter) by replying this email.

You are required to submit the requested documents to us by 01 July 2017. If you do not comply with this request by 01 July 2017, a decision will be made based on the supporting documents submitted with your application, which could lead to a refusal.

"

What will she do now - will she just reply the mail with the info or she needs to attached any statutory declaration with the info?
Your feedback will highly appreciated, thanks.

Minali

Mar 27, 2015
Hi @Minali,

Welcome to the forum! Generally NOA is considered to be the safest bet and should reflect an amount above LICO, including the number of people in the family + number of people you would like to apply for.

Just to make sure, you have one POA already, but that doesn't show enough income correct? Also are you the only working member or do you have a spouse/common law partner who earns too? (Perhaps that person can sign as a co-signer?)

You can apply using the employer's letter and pay stub + previous years NOA, but if I were you I would make sure I write a compelling letter explaining why the NOA reflects a low income last year and how now you meet the minimum criteria benchmarked by LICO. Also probably include a reason as to why you wouldn't want to wait an entire year to get a new NOA before applying.

The letter should properly address the above scenario, but once you have this letter in your application your chances of getting a super visa are as good as others.

Hope this helps? :)
Thank you for the reply manan.
Sorry, I am not sure what is POA, Are you talking about NOA. If so, yes I have the same and yes it does not shows enough income. I have got the Employment letter from my HR regarding my Annual salary and that one shows enough income and satisfies the income requirements.

apoorv jain

Jan 26, 2016
Extra Ordinary time in processing my Parents Super Visa (Applied Online on Jan 19, 2017, India)

I am a permanent resident of Canada and I had applied for super visa for my parents online on January 09, 2017 and January 19,2017 their application was rejected stating that we did not provide the proof of medical insurance. On January 20, 2017, we re-applied this time including the proof of medical insurance. On January 29, 2017 we received an update from cic requesting past year notice of assessment for me and my spouse. We provided the requested documents the very same day. But Since then we have not received any update from cic nor there has been any change in our status in mycic account. It is concerning and frustrating at the same time.It has been 4 months which is way beyond the processing time of 82 days mentioned on cic website. I called cic call center and they said that as my parents live in India, I need to contact visa office in India. I called VFS New Delhi tey said as it is an online application they would not have any update and we should contact New Delhi High Commission of Canada, The only way to contact High Commission is through email, we sent couple of emails requesting an update, we never got any response other than the automated response stating that they have got our email and do not responds to status request emails. Further, I called High Commission raising my concerns on the deadline the call center agent recommended to contact VFS and continue to send emails after emails, which does not seem to serve the purpose. It is highly frustrating, more so that we are not getting any update from any where.
I would highly appreciate if any one could please share if they went through similar experience or if any one has any recommendations.

I am thinking of applying for a visitors visa as well, does anyone think if it would be a good idea ?

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Dear All,

I'm new in this thread and have few questions, will be thankful if someone can answer.

1) We've lived in Dubai most of our live and now my dad is retired and back in home country - is there any issue as we can't prove "Ties to home country" because I'm in Canada and another brother in Dubai while my parents are currently alone.

2) I can prove my Income, but do we need to provide bank statements of my parents too?

3) When applying online - do they need to physically sign the documents or can I just file online on behalf of parents?

These questions may have been answered somewhere but the thread is too big and I've tried finding answers on this thread

Thank you!

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Guys, I have applied super visa for my mother and visa office asked below query -

"
• Please confirm the number of people residing in the home of your son (inviter) by replying this email.

You are required to submit the requested documents to us by 01 July 2017. If you do not comply with this request by 01 July 2017, a decision will be made based on the supporting documents submitted with your application, which could lead to a refusal.

"

What will she do now - will she just reply the mail with the info or she needs to attached any statutory declaration with the info?
Your feedback will highly appreciated, thanks.
I think she can simply send requested info to CIC in reply to the email (pls refer to instructions given in the email). Be sure to put all info regarding application like application no. applicant name, passport number etc.

In my parents SV application, I wrote an invitation letter where I clearly put a list of persons living with me including myself. I also added copies of driver license and other documents showing residential address to support my letter. I think its always better if you add 1 or 2 copies of govt. issued docs which can support your statements.

I hope this gives you an idea.

GoodLuck!

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Extra Ordinary time in processing my Parents Super Visa (Applied Online on Jan 19, 2017, India)

I am a permanent resident of Canada and I had applied for super visa for my parents online on January 09, 2017 and January 19,2017 their application was rejected stating that we did not provide the proof of medical insurance. On January 20, 2017, we re-applied this time including the proof of medical insurance. On January 29, 2017 we received an update from cic requesting past year notice of assessment for me and my spouse. We provided the requested documents the very same day. But Since then we have not received any update from cic nor there has been any change in our status in mycic account. It is concerning and frustrating at the same time.It has been 4 months which is way beyond the processing time of 82 days mentioned on cic website. I called cic call center and they said that as my parents live in India, I need to contact visa office in India. I called VFS New Delhi tey said as it is an online application they would not have any update and we should contact New Delhi High Commission of Canada, The only way to contact High Commission is through email, we sent couple of emails requesting an update, we never got any response other than the automated response stating that they have got our email and do not responds to status request emails. Further, I called High Commission raising my concerns on the deadline the call center agent recommended to contact VFS and continue to send emails after emails, which does not seem to serve the purpose. It is highly frustrating, more so that we are not getting any update from any where.
I would highly appreciate if any one could please share if they went through similar experience or if any one has any recommendations.

I am thinking of applying for a visitors visa as well, does anyone think if it would be a good idea ?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Did you try case specific enquiry? I have never done it but I think its the best way to enquire about an application. Go to the above link and try it.
or you could go to your local MP if he/she could be of any assistance. and you can also order GCMS notes but that takes a month I think.

I hope your parents receive visa soon. Good Luck!

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Dear All,

I'm new in this thread and have few questions, will be thankful if someone can answer.

1) We've lived in Dubai most of our live and now my dad is retired and back in home country - is there any issue as we can't prove "Ties to home country" because I'm in Canada and another brother in Dubai while my parents are currently alone.

it's important to prove strong ties to home country or country of residence (property, funds, relations, job, education, upcoming events like marriages etc). Sorry I can't help here much as you would know your situation better.

2) I can prove my Income, but do we need to provide bank statements of my parents too?

funds are important to show, both from applicant and sponsor.

3) When applying online - do they need to physically sign the documents or can I just file online on behalf of parents?

You can fill and upload IMM5257 online only. But IMM 5645 needs to be printed, signed by hand and then scanned and uploaded online. any additional form will again be depending on what type of form it is. Forms which can be validated through computer can be uploaded directly without hand signed. other documents will need to be signed and scanned

Good Luck !

These questions may have been answered somewhere but the thread is too big and I've tried finding answers on this thread

Thank you!

bnb

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014... Payment Charged..10-11-2014....
Nomination.....
PER......18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second Line : 17-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
31-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015 Third line 14-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-05_2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2015
did you link you application online?
Yes I linked it online.....status is Submitted and in detailed status it is "we are reviewing your medical test results"

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Dear All,

Thank you!
I can answer couple of your questions.
2. I am not sure if you have to but I provided my parents bank statement, my bank statement and my notice of assessments.
3. No when you apply online you don't have to sign physically.

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I applied online for my parent's SV on 19th April at NDVO. Any idea how long it is taking currently to get things moving - which dates are being processed currently for forum members here.

I applied with medical already done and the online tracker shows medical passed - not sure since when. I booked my parent's flight for July second week so I am a little nervous if things would happen in time . Also, for medical insurance I chose the monthly payment option with two months upfront payment . Will that be ok ?

Fingers crossed .

Thanks
Hi there ,I have applied for my mom supervisa April 10
Medical request April 26
Medical done may 2
Since then there is no update on my cic account neither its shows if they are reading it or pass it.
It's been month no update at all..
Already checked with doctor they have sent the result already next day which is may 3rd.
Any suggestions?any way to track ?
Please advise

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Today, I got reply saying "There have been no updates to your application". I am very disappointed. It almost a month but still no status change:(. anyone got same reply ? anyone who applied on 30th april or on same week and got the same response then please let me know so that i can get an idea.
Hi
I applied April 10
Medical done on may 2
No update since Then?
Is your medical done?