Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014... Payment Charged..10-11-2014....
Nomination.....
PER......18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second Line : 17-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
31-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015 Third line 14-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-05_2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2015
So based on what you mentioned, it was a paper application, right?

Three possibilities:
1) Application was returned as it was not complete or fees wasn't paid?
2) Application was processed and approved (highly unlikely, but could depend on which VO you sent it to).
3) Application was processed and refused (highly unlikely, but could depend on which VO you sent it to).

1 seems most likely, but you should be able to reapply.

Did the progress say "We are processing the application", before the passport was returned?
Thanks friend for detailed reply.....Today I got passport back for my mother-in-law along with the medical request. We have already submitted upfront medical then why did they sent IMM1017E form again? I am really confused what to do :( We have confirmed from hospital, they said eMedical has been uploaded.

I have submitted her application in Chandigarh vfs, India.
and yes it said " application is being processed in Canada Visa office chandigarh" on the VFS website before passport dispatched message.
I am not able to link paper application for online status on CIC website, it always say no record found. Do anyone knows reason for this?

Thanks

manan.parikh

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
02-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Thanks friend for detailed reply.....Today I got passport back for my mother-in-law along with the medical request. We have already submitted upfront medical then why did they sent IMM1017E form again? I am really confused what to do :( We have confirmed from hospital, they said eMedical has been uploaded.

I have submitted her application in Chandigarh vfs, India.
and yes it said " application is being processed in Canada Visa office chandigarh" on the VFS website before passport dispatched message.
I am not able to link paper application for online status on CIC website, it always say no record found. Do anyone knows reason for this?

Thanks
@bnb : Happy to help.

Did they just return the passport? I mean they haven't cancelled the application or refused it right?

As for the medical form, just go to the hospital again and give them this form and ask them to re-upload the results with the IME number in the form. Ask them to do it again, and this time is will be linked to her IME number, which is probably what was missing last time.

As long as the application is not rejected, you are good, don't worry!

About the linking of paper application, if you have a scanned copy or a saved copy of her application forms, fill in the details exactly how they are, word to word. (I remember I faced a problem with linking my mom's application two times, third time I noticed I was not entering the place of birth as per the passport which matched the application form description - I was missing a coma and the state of birth). Just a clue, hope this helps! :)

manan.parikh

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
02-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Hi friends,

When I try to link my parents paper super visa application here. it says no record found.
Could anyone please tell what to select in Category and sub category for Super visa while we link application on cic above link?

Thanks in advance
@bnb : The steps to do this are:
Category: Temporary Residence
Sub-Category: Temporary Resident Visa
Please select one: Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth (EXACTLY HOW YOU FILLED IN THE PAPER APPLICATION FORMS)

Fill in those details and then fill in applicants personal info. (EXACTLY HOW YOU FILLED IN THE PAPER APPLICATION FORMS)

Hope this helps!

bnb

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER......18-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
31-03-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-05_2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2015
@bnb : The steps to do this are:
Category: Temporary Residence
Sub-Category: Temporary Resident Visa
Please select one: Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth (EXACTLY HOW YOU FILLED IN THE PAPER APPLICATION FORMS)

Fill in those details and then fill in applicants personal info. (EXACTLY HOW YOU FILLED IN THE PAPER APPLICATION FORMS)

Hope this helps!
Thanks a lot bro....I have corrected place of birth :) still not able to link.....I have not filled any dates for arrival and planned departure from canada in the application form as there was no column for this. So what should I fill in these two dates while linking paper application to my account.

Really appreciate your help

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Thanks a lot bro....I have corrected place of birth :) still not able to link.....I have not filled any dates for arrival and planned departure from canada in the application form as there was no column for this. So what should I fill in these two dates while linking paper application to my account.

Really appreciate your help
i had the same issue in linking paper application of my father online.
enter the family name correclty. you would have got an Email from VFS(with tracking number) with last name mentioned , enter exaclty that in place of family name.

bnb

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER......18-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
31-03-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-05_2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2015
Thanks a lot friends....

I successfully linked my mother-in-law and my father's application to my account with your suggestions :)

However for my mother, we entered her name in Family name column and left Given name column blank as she do not attach her surname(family name) to her name. Now when I try to link her application with blank Given Name it gives validation error. Does anyone experience the same? Any suggestions to get through it?

Lac

May 27, 2016
Hi guys

Still waiting PPR - So frustrating its been 60 days now?
Applied online : March 23
Medical Done : April 8th
then Nothing .......................................PPR yet ? :(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Hi guys

then Nothing .......................................PPR yet ? :(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
I'm on same boat. I think we should get reply at least within next week if not this week.

Fnamavati

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

Are you counting working and non working days?

I applied on March 24th PPR not yet received

]Hi guys

then Nothing .......................................PPR yet ? :(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

manan.parikh

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
02-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Hello,

My mother's application for Super Visa was approved this morning, just got around to posting the message now.

Was a paper application, linked online, no message was sent. But the status says approved and has counterFoil information.

(Upfront Medicals and Passport)

Application Received (Bangalore VO) - 22nd March 2017.
Medicals Passed - 6th April 2017.
Visa Approved - 23rd Mar 2017.
Visa Expiry - 1 day before expiry of passport (29/01/2024)
Processing time - 63 Days (Calendar Days)
Passport still in transit - BlueDart

@Lac @jayeshaminnew : Based on the trend, my guess is you folks should get PPR either tomorrow or day after! (Hoping for the best for you guys!) :)

@bnb : Glad you got around to linking your mother-in-laws application, sadly I am not sure how you would be able to by pass validation error for you mom's application. :(

Thanks all for all the help! I will be active here to help the others out. :)

Reactions: Maryam2737 and Lac

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Thanks brother! I expect it to be same!
Hello,

My mother's application for Super Visa was approved this morning, just got around to posting the message now.

Was a paper application, linked online, no message was sent. But the status says approved and has counterFoil information.

@Lac @jayeshaminnew : Based on the trend, my guess is you folks should get PPR either tomorrow or day after! (Hoping for the best for you guys!) :)

@bnb : Glad you got around to linking your mother-in-laws application, sadly I am not sure how you would be able to by pass validation error for you mom's application. :(

Thanks all for all the help! I will be active here to help the others out. :)

Dream big dream

May 1, 2017
Hi folks---- I am about to submit an application on line for super visa, but I couldn't get a form IMM 5257. Is it my computer problems or the website? This is the only form I couldn't open. I had tried it on different machines, either one can open the PDF doc.

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Hello,

Hi
my dad submitted supervisa with upfront medicals, at Bangalore . reached embassy on may 1st. i linked the application online. i cannot see any status so far.

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Hi folks---- I am about to submit an application on line for super visa, but I couldn't get a form IMM 5257. Is it my computer problems or the website? This is the only form I couldn't open. I had tried it on different machines, either one can open the PDF doc.
do a right click and save link.