Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 25th jan , Passport sent to Ottawa -25th jan
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5
LANDED..........
Feb 10
Hello All,

I'm a Permanent resident for last 7 years , applying super visa for my mom and dad so that they can be with us for our first baby arrival.Just couple of question, I'm thinking to apply in Paper so that i can submit additional docs.

Do i need to fill in two separate application for mom and dad or a same application is enough for both??
Also I heard medical request will be sent by cic so no upfront medical?? Also I'm thinking to give my email address in the application so that i can get their medicals through email??
Also no marriage certificate or birth certificate for mom and DAD?? Affidavit is sufficient
Also what document will be good to proof that they are my mom and dad, Ration or Adhar card something like thatr

myseneca

Nov 28, 2016
hi,

My friend(citizen of India) is applying for a visitors visa to Canada, who is currently working in kuwait

In the IMM5257 form point 7
Current country of residence - Kuwait
Status-Worker
From-2000/03/26
But he does not know what date to mention in to section ? should he mention the current date?

In point no 9.
Country where apply
Should it be as as above ie Kuwait or should it be UAE? as to my knowledge all visa for Canada in all gulf countries are processed in UAE-Abu dhabi

Kindly help/much appreciated

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Arvind12 said:
Hello All,

I'm a Permanent resident for last 7 years , applying super visa for my mom and dad so that they can be with us for our first baby arrival.Just couple of question, I'm thinking to apply in Paper so that i can submit additional docs. It's your choice though paper application process is slower and status followup is hard. Probably you can submit additional documents online as well

Do i need to fill in two separate application for mom and dad or a same application is enough for both?? One is good enough for both
Also I heard medical request will be sent by cic so no upfront medical?? Also I'm thinking to give my email address in the application so that i can get their medicals through email?? there is no choice you have to give give your email id and yes no upfront medical for SV
Also no marriage certificate or birth certificate for mom and DAD?? Affidavit is sufficient Afidavit is enough need to be notarize from India
Also what document will be good to proof that they are my mom and dad, Ration or Adhar card something like thatr Your own birth certificate , any of your id with which show up both parents name, your marriage certificate if it shows your parents name , Ration card if it mention both your parents name its quite enough proof

Good Luck
Syed B.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
myseneca said:
hi,

My friend(citizen of India) is applying for a visitors visa to Canada, who is currently working in kuwait

In the IMM5257 form point 7
Current country of residence - Kuwait
Status-Worker
From-2000/03/26
But he does not know what date to mention in to section ? should he mention the current date?

Mention the current date

In point no 9.
Country where apply
Should it be as as above ie Kuwait or should it be UAE? as to my knowledge all visa for Canada in all gulf countries are processed in UAE-Abu dhabi

Country applying from is Kuwait, it will be CIC decision where to process your application Just FYI some visas process in Riyadh as well

Kindly help/much appreciated

Good Luck

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

I applied Super visa for my farther and his aplication has approved without medical. Is that normal case?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Meya06 said:
Hi there,

I applied Super visa for my farther and his aplication has approved without medical. Is that normal case?
It's not normal.

Make sure your father got the correct type of visitor visa. On his visa stamp on the passport, it should say PG-1 in the category section. 'PG' stands for parent/grandparent.

If you see V-1, then it means regular visitor visa.

Arif2016

Dec 5, 2016
Super Visa for Bangladeshi Applicants - Parents medical

Both my parents did medical. My mom got clearance but they put my dad on 10 days medication as they found fluid in his right lung. Doctor said he will examine my dad after 10 days again. They figured out this fluid thing could be due to his last pneumonia attack. Doctor said, He wanted to make sure the medication is working.

Is this a bad sign that the application could be rejected?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Meya06 said:
Hi there,

are you sure visa type is SV ?

or did they have Super visa in past if not than make sure you applied SV not simple visitor visa

Good Luck
Syed B.

nanha

Sep 24, 2012
What is a better option Paper or online application for super visa?

Also, when applying online for super visa, does it give an option of uploading any additional supporting documents? Has anyone applied for supervisa online for their parents from Canada as though the applicant is applying?

Would appreciate if some of you can share your experiences experiences.

Thank you

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
Re: Super Visa for Bangladeshi Applicants - Parents medical

Arif2016 said:
Both my parents did medical. My mom got clearance but they put my dad on 10 days medication as they found fluid in his right lung. Doctor said he will examine my dad after 10 days again. They figured out this fluid thing could be due to his last pneumonia attack. Doctor said, He wanted to make sure the medication is working.

Is this a bad sign that the application could be rejected?

No it's not a bad sign it might delay the decision a bit.

Here is my parents details from Delhi
Application delivered on September 17
More tests requested for my mother they have noticed something in the X-rays
We did all test and 3 injections were prescribed and done by October 27 th 3016

Still in update after submission all cleared results from doctors

Hopefully they will get visa soon

Kawal_supervisa

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hi
I want to know if it is a good Idea to apply for Super visa for both my parents and my mother-in-law at the same time, if i am still eligible for income cut off (for 5 people-me, my spouse, my parents, mother-in-law ) point of view. I came to canada in Nov 2015, and started working in Mar 2016. My mother-in-law is already with us on a visitor visa, but my parents do not have any Canada visa ( or any country visa) till now. Can I apply for Super visa directly for them.
Also, I heard that Super visa cannot be applied for people already in Canada. They need to go to India to apply. What is the reason, and how much time will she(my mother-in-law) need to be in India to be able to apply. Is it possible that we apply for for her super visa from here now, and when the passport is requested for stamping, she goes to India to get it done and returns back. Has anyone done like this before?

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
Hi urgent help please
i applied for supervisa for dad from dubai but it was online on jan7 2017and i got medical request today but i already submit medical exam but now i dnt know how to upload agian medical exam in my acount can anyone help me what to do next

thanks in advance

Arif2016

Dec 5, 2016
Re: Super Visa for Bangladeshi Applicants - Parents medical

dudegujrat said:
No it's not a bad sign it might delay the decision a bit.

Here is my parents details from Delhi
Application delivered on September 17
More tests requested for my mother they have noticed something in the X-rays
We did all test and 3 injections were prescribed and done by October 27 th 3016

Still in update after submission all cleared results from doctors

Hopefully they will get visa soon
Thanks very much!

elena2016

May 9, 2016
Did anyone apply for extension of staying under Super visa after being in Canada for 2 years? Can you, please, share your experience)Thank you

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
On various pages i have studies that a canadian permanent resident can sponsor his close relative, dependent child, spouse and parents. What about independent child sponsor visa? Can my parents sponsor me to visit or settle in canada. I am independent and married. Kindly guide me. Is their any process so that i make a visit to my parents in Canada?