Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
nanha said:
Thank you Syed. If I am creating an account under my mom's name, then do I still need a representative form signed by my mom?
yeah still you need that. how visa office know that account is create by her authorization to apply for her visa ?

they need documentary evidence

thanks
syed

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Arif2016 said:
VISA office sent me an email that my Father requires additional medical test. They also said i should be checking the portal for the additional information. Later on i checked the portal but there wasn't any new letter issued to my Father. Does it take time to upload? What should i do in this case?
Normally such information is also available with IMO (Medical testing center) try to grab from them other wise send case specific inquiry after 3-4 days wait.

good luck
Syed

Donnie.Darko

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Hi,

I am thinking of applying for super visa to my parents [Father - retired, Mother- homemaker]

We landed in 2015 as PR, we filed 0 tax returns for 2015. Our family income for 2016 meets requirements, should we wait till we file taxes? or Can I go ahead with our offer letters and pay slips?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Donnie.Darko said:
Hi,

I am thinking of applying for super visa to my parents [Father - retired, Mother- homemaker]

We landed in 2015 as PR, we filed 0 tax returns for 2015. Our family income for 2016 meets requirements, should we wait till we file taxes? or Can I go ahead with our offer letters and pay slips?
You need assessment copy of your taxes, i think that is important.. according to me wait for tax assessment

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Donnie.Darko said:
Hi,

one of my friend applied super visa for his mother(widow, home maker) without T4 or NOA and it got approved.
He also provided justification for the same.
he started working in Canada from Jan 2016 and he applied visa in April.

Donnie.Darko

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
sindhugururaj said:
one of my friend applied super visa for his mother(widow, home maker) without T4 or NOA and it got approved.
He also provided justification for the same.
he started working in Canada from Jan 2016 and he applied visa in April.
Thanks Sindhygururaj! Is this self-written justification or through some lawyer?

Donnie.Darko

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
cheire said:
You need assessment copy of your taxes, i think that is important.. according to me wait for tax assessment
We can wait but my wife is working, and her health deteriorated recently, so we want them to come as soon as possible.

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Donnie.Darko said:
Thanks Sindhygururaj! Is this self-written justification or through some lawyer?
CIC replied back to him asking for NOA and T4, he wrote a complete explanation letter as to why he cannot provide those two documents.
he prepared everything by himself.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Donnie.Darko said:
Hi,

Hi

It's not mandatory requirement for Super Visa. Notice of Assessment and T4 are proof of income to show Visa Officer that you are above low income cutoff. If you can provide alternative document which you think strong enough to convince VO that you have enough income than you are good to go.

Just try to get stamp from your work at your salary slips / pay stubs cross verification that same income is coming in bank which can support by bank statement. Also your appointment letter which contain your salary information or any other document you think can support.

good luck

Syed B.

Donnie.Darko

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
badar14 said:
Hi

It's not mandatory requirement for Super Visa. Notice of Assessment and T4 are proof of income to show Visa Officer that you are above low income cutoff. If you can provide alternative document which you think strong enough to convince VO that you have enough income than you are good to go.

Just try to get stamp from your work at your salary slips / pay stubs cross verification that same income is coming in bank which can support by bank statement. Also your appointment letter which contain your salary information or any other document you think can support.

good luck

Syed B.
Thats helpful, Thanks! My wife is on a full time job, her annual income alone meets the requirements. To be on safer side, I want to include my information as well. I am a contractor employee, what documentation should I provide?
1. Incorporation documents
2. contract agreements
3. Business account bank statements that reflect source of income!

Should I get these documents notarized?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Donnie.Darko said:
Thats helpful, Thanks! My wife is on a full time job, her annual income alone meets the requirements. To be on safer side, I want to include my information as well. I am a contractor employee, what documentation should I provide?
1. Incorporation documents
2. contract agreements
3. Business account bank statements that reflect source of income!

Should I get these documents notarized?
Contract agreement and Business account statement is enough. No, you dont need to get in notarized from india only thing you need to get notarized is letter of invitation. you can also put your total family income at invitation letter. Once notarized its official proof of income (I am not sure but I heard for dehli VO its must to notarized letter of invitation)

Thanks and hopefully your parents will be here soon

Syed B.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badar14 said:
Hi

good luck

Syed B.
Hi Syed,

So you're saying that even if the income is below the cut off can you still write an explanation letter to the officer?
for example, if your income is 45K and your family size is 5 people and the cut off for for this size is 54K.. can you still submit letter explaining that you could still support the person coming to visit you? Can you show gift money sent from relatives.

thanks

Donnie.Darko

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
badar14 said:
Contract agreement and Business account statement is enough. No, you dont need to get in notarized from india only thing you need to get notarized is letter of invitation. you can also put your total family income at invitation letter. Once notarized its official proof of income (I am not sure but I heard for dehli VO its must to notarized letter of invitation)

Thanks and hopefully your parents will be here soon

Syed B.
Thanks again! Should we get invitation letter notarized here or in India? I am planning to apply online. So, it means that I just need to upload scanned copy of notarized invitation letter,right? Should we purchase medical insurance before applying?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Donnie.Darko said:
Thanks again! Should we get invitation letter notarized here or in India? I am planning to apply online. So, it means that I just need to upload scanned copy of notarized invitation letter,right? Should we purchase medical insurance before applying?
From here its necessary for indian applicant not sure about from india you need or not.

and yes you need medical insurance before application

Good Luck
Syed b.

vgugliya

Dec 27, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for visitor visa for my parents and brother. Please advise if I should use:

I. One application package for all three or
II. 2 separate applications - One for parents & one for brother.

My brother is 32, single, working in India.

Cheers