+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

missj0y2

Jul 20, 2016
meghani said:
Letter of invitation
T4 (with pay stub & company confirmation letter)
Insurance
My bank account balance
Copy of PR
Relationship proof(my birthday certificate)

On my side mother side:

Letter that why she want to visit me
Finance (Cash certificate, cash balance & property paper)
Travel History with passport
Hi may i ask if you get an insurance for your mom as well?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
DSCanada said:
1. Is it mandatory to spend atleast one year in canada before applying for super visa.If not, is it enough to just submit my payslips as proof of income.
2. The Minimum income threshold mentioned in CIC site is the minimum ANNUAL INCOME or the BALANCE we should show as savings?
1. Already answered elsewhere.
2. Minimum annual income.

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
Hi- Applied for Father super visa following is timeline - Need to know he getting daily email of Your application has been updated but in status no further change - Any expert opinion on this - Thanking in anticipation

application submitted (online ) : 15 July
Bio metric done : 19 July Islamabad

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Reactions: swordenium

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
niklayteritalashme said:
Hi- Applied for Father super visa following is timeline - Need to know he getting daily email of Your application has been updated but in status no further change - Any expert opinion on this - Thanking in anticipation

application submitted (online ) : 15 July
Bio metric done : 19 July Islamabad

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
In my Experience
You have to wait around 45 days to get your next response.

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
meghani said:
I just received an email from Visa processing office that they have made a mistake while reviewing my case and they have issued a medical assessment for my mother...

So conclusion, if you are sure that your case is strong then you can send case enquiry to case officer, that will make a difference.

Thanks
Did you receive any further instruction after medical?

DSCanada

Jun 24, 2015
scylla said:
1. Already answered elsewhere.
2. Minimum annual income.
I already have a job offer and will start working from day 1 in canada. My income is above the LICO. Now can i apply for super visa without PR card, T4, NOA, Option C document??!!..I will only have the paystubs and offer letter? Does that impact my application for super visa??

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to ask you a couple of questions regarding my mother's super visa that I applied today in Lahore.

My mother submitted her bio metrics along with the application.

Does every body goes through a medical test or its exempt for applicants as well ?
They took the actual passport from my mom with the application I was reading somewhere that they ask for passport later ?
How does visa office communicates with the applicant via email that we listed on the form or phone?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Ali

Guravtar

Jul 21, 2016
What is the procedure and what are the requirements for super visa? Is it a kind of visitor visa? Can anybody explain it please?

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
quresa1 said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to ask you a couple of questions regarding my mother's super visa that I applied today in Lahore.

My mother submitted her bio metrics along with the application.

Does every body goes through a medical test or its exempt for applicants as well ?
They took the actual passport from my mom with the application I was reading somewhere that they ask for passport later ?
How does visa office communicates with the applicant via email that we listed on the form or phone?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Ali
As far i know anybody wants to stay more than 6 months in Canada has to go for Medical Exam. They will send instruction later through mail for medical if your application approved for that stage. Its not a issue if send them a passport along with application.
For paper based application, Usually they communicate with regular mail.

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Danish421 said:
As far i know anybody wants to stay more than 6 months in Canada has to go for Medical Exam. They will send instruction later through mail for medical if your application approved for that stage. Its not a issue if send them a passport along with application.
For paper based application, Usually they communicate with regular mail.
Thanks Danish!

DSCanada

Jun 24, 2015
DSCanada said:
I already have a job offer and will start working from day 1 in canada. My income is above the LICO. Now can i apply for super visa without PR card, T4, NOA, Option C document??!!..I will only have the paystubs and offer letter? Does that impact my application for super visa??
Guys Could some one please advise me on my situation explained above?

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
DSCanada said:
Dude, I'm not sure what you're saying. You have a job offer and yet you wanna apply for a "supervisa"? Super visa is only for parents and grand parents of canaidian residents/citizens. Which pay stubs are you talking about? The ones that you have from your current job in your home country? If you're going to be moving to Canada, you will be leaving that job, so how would you use the income from that job to prove you meet LICO requirements? I'm confused.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DSCanada said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp
What must I do to obtain a super visa?

In order to obtain a super visa, you will need to apply at a visa office and provide:

1. a letter of invitation from your child or grandchild residing in Canada. You must also include your host child or host grandchild’s family composition (dependants, including spouse, children or other relatives that are financially dependent on your host child or host grandchild).

2. one of the following documents to prove that your child or grandchild meets the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) minimum:
-Most recent copy of the Notice of Assessment. If you do not have a paper copy of your Notice of Assessment on file, you can view (and print) your tax returns as well as other personal tax information using the CRA's My Account online service. To register or login, visit My Account.
-Most recent copy of the T4 or T1
-Original letter from employer stating title, job description and salary
-Employment insurance pay stubs
-If self-employed, a letter from an accountant confirming annual income
-Proof of other sources of income (pension statement, investments, etc.)

3. evidence of the parent or grandparent relationship to the Canadian citizen or permanent resident you wish to visit (e.g. birth certificate, baptismal certificate or other official documents naming you as parent or grandparent)

4. proof that you have private medical insurance valid for a minimum of one year from a Canadian insurance company and that:
covers health care, hospitalization and repatriation,
provides a minimum coverage of $100 000, and
is valid for each entry to Canada and be available for review by a port of entry officer.
You may be required to appear in person to have your biometric fingerprints and photo (biometric information) taken at a biometric collection service point.

You will be required to undergo a medical examination.

What must my child or grandchild do to meet the LICO minimum?

You child or grandchild’s income must meet or exceed the minimum necessary cut off, as identified annually in the Income Table.

In the letter of invitation they must calculate their family size. This factor determines the amount of income required to provide care and support for you and your spouse, if applicable. They may use the table below to calculate the family size:

Your child or grandchild counts:
Themselves;
Their spouse or common-law partner;
Their dependent children;
any person they may have sponsored previously and for whom the sponsorship agreement and undertaking are still in effect.
They count the number of persons they will be supporting:
You, and
Your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable.
They add the number of persons covered by steps 1 and 2. The total represents his family size.
They look at the LICO in the Income Table in this guide to determine if they meet the minimum required for their family size.
To demonstrate that they meet the minimum income required, your child or grandchild may include one of the documents listed in the Document Checklist (IMM 5484).
If your child or grandchild does not meet the LICO minimum, their spouse or common-law partner can assist by also providing a letter of invitation with one of the documents listed in the Document Checklist (IMM 5484).

gurp_singh

Jun 6, 2016
Hello Guys

I want to apply Supervisa for my parents (both mother and father).
My last year income was $25000 but now I got a new job with annual salary $46000.
Can I include only my job letter from my current employer to show my income?

Thanks