IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Does the medical request for super visa means, visa officers have done their back ground and security checks and in principal agree for visa subject to satisfactory medical results ?

any opinions ?

itsfriday

Nov 26, 2015
humsafar said:
Does the medical request for super visa means, visa officers have done their back ground and security checks and in principal agree for visa subject to satisfactory medical results ?

any opinions ?
I have the same question too.. My mother medicals were done and passed.. but no passport request yet.. it been over a month., :(

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hi friends
can somebody tell me how can i check status online?

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Hi everyone
I want to apply supervisa for my mother , m not working so my husband will be co signer actually hez self employed can any one tell what document I need and sample of letter from accountant ? Thanks

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
Good news...Urgent Help

Passport requested today. But Letter does not mention where to send Passport Lol. Please share address to mail Passport in India

June 11, 2016- Applied online supervisa
June 11- Medical Passed (upfront medicals done)
July 7, 2016 - Passport requested

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
itsfriday said:
I have the same question too.. My mother medicals were done and passed.. but no passport request yet.. it been over a month., :(
Typically it takes 4-8 weeks. I got direct request for Passport.

Dnt worry too much. Keep checking ur email and CIC online account for updates

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
kuljit said:
hi friends
can somebody tell me how can i check status online?
I hope this link will help u. {U need Personal reference code for first time login. ull get personal reference code when u answer eligibility questionnaire online }

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Folks, I've applied for my parents' supervisa on April 26 and my dad was asked to undergo further medical tests for TB testing. They've completed the tests on June 5. How long does it take from this point on to receive a passport request? Has anyone had experience with this?

rayearth

Nov 29, 2009
Hi I just want to ask if do I still need to buy a medical insurance for my mom because she had one but it will expire this july and she is still allowed to stay here until july 2017 on her supervisa? or it is okay not to, because were planning to extend her supervisa and then thats the time that we need to buy her a medical insurance and include it in the application. thanks in advance

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
Finally Decision Made

June 11, 2016- Applied online supervisa
June 11- Medical Passed (upfront medicals done)
July 7, 2016 - Passport requested
July 11, 2016 - Passport submitted at Pune VFS
July 14, 2016 - Decision Made- Passport stamped n shipped to Pune office

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
Hello members , Need your help in my mummy's super visa application

time line as follows :

applied on - 16th may - paper application
Medical request - 20th May
Medical exam - 30th may
medical sent - 4th July ,
no passport call yet .
any idea ?

Please advice .

thanks

hk1984

Nov 27, 2011
HI,
I want to know about applying for super visa for my mom. We will be family of 4 persons including myself , my husband , my daughter and my mom. It's been two years for us staying in Canada , and according to the income table the requirement is approx 45000 $ annually . But to be secure how much should be the income around approx. Do we have to provide T4 for 2 years or one year is enough as I have permanent full-time job since past one year only . Please guide with your experiences. Thanks.

irock79

Jul 11, 2016
hk1984 said:
HI,
I want to know about applying for super visa for my mom. We will be family of 4 persons including myself , my husband , my daughter and my mom. It's been two years for us staying in Canada , and according to the income table the requirement is approx 45000 $ annually . But to be secure how much should be the income around approx. Do we have to provide T4 for 2 years or one year is enough as I have permanent full-time job since past one year only . Please guide with your experiences. Thanks.
only previous 1 year - notice of assessment & T4

Your previous 1 year income for family unit of 4 (including guest) should be anything more than $45200......anything above that should suffice

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Hi
I have to apply supervisa for mother ( widow), can any one help me in preparing file invitation letter , other documents and from where to it insurance ??
Thanks

DSCanada

Jun 24, 2015
Hi all,

Some basic questions about super visa.
I have got my PR approved recently and I'm planning to move to Toronto by 17th August 2016. I would like to apply for super visa for my mother.
How early can i apply for super visa after landing in august. Can i apply once i get my PR card?.Pls advise.

1. Is it mandatory to spend atleast one year in canada before applying for super visa.If not, is it enough to just submit my payslips as proof of income.
2. The Minimum income threshold mentioned in CIC site is the minimum ANNUAL INCOME or the BALANCE we should show as savings?