+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

mukkucanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here you go

1) While applying online, I am mainly confused about filling up the fields (I am applying for my mom and will be representing her). So should the information in the fields be my information and then add a family member? Or should I fill them with my moms point of view?

>> My Mother just got a Super visa through online application. You should fill application from your moms point of view like you paper application.

2) Also if I am representing her should I mark this as yes? Are you giving someone access to your application?

>> Yes, fill the representative forms and choose relative non paid

3) I moved to Canada in Oct' 2015 and got a job in Jan' 2016 there by my NOA for 2014-2015 was $0. (Don't think that would be an issue? As I am above the LICO now.)

>> NOA is preffered however 2-3 paycheck would do

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
I applied for my mother super visa, CIC sent MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING after medical done. what should i do? should i take sign from my mother and send them back?

VPSingh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
harshad patel said:
I applied for my mother super visa, CIC sent MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING after medical done. what should i do? should i take sign from my mother and send them back?

Hi Harshad, hope you are well. Since you're just done with your moms medicals please share what all tests she underwent. Thanks a lot

V P Singh

elena2016

May 9, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, I need your advise:

My mom received the request for medical exam on June 10. She passed medicals on June 13.

It is already one week passed, but the online status still showing -We need your medical information.

Do we need to wait more, or contact cic???

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
elena2016 said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I need your advise:

My mom received the request for medical exam on June 10. She passed medicals on June 13.

It is already one week passed, but the online status still showing -We need your medical information.

Do we need to wait more, or contact cic???
You need to be in touch with the doctor who did your mom's medical and make sure s/he sent the report to CIC. Sometimes the doctor delays in sending the report especially if s/he doesn't have eMedical system.

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
Hello Everyone

Could someone please help me with below given query
1. I am applying Super visa for my both the parents, and I am confused about making one application package with common docs for both of them plus their forms and medicals OR two different app packages.

The problem is if I make two different packages, DO I have to get two different account statements for both of them, if I have to show ties with their home country for both of them? Because the amount that I have to show in bank account is sitting in my mothers account only, so I cant show bank statement for my father. What should I do?

Regards
MKS

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
karan.mechs said:
Hello Everyone

Could someone please help me with below given query
1. I am applying Super visa for my both the parents, and I am confused about making one application package with common docs for both of them plus their forms and medicals OR two different app packages.

The problem is if I make two different packages, DO I have to get two different account statements for both of them, if I have to show ties with their home country for both of them? Because the amount that I have to show in bank account is sitting in my mothers account only, so I cant show bank statement for my father. What should I do?

Regards
MKS
Just make one application package. Make one of your parents the Principal Applicant (PA) and the other will be accompanying spouse. Whoever has the highest income (from an ongoing job or business) should be the PA. If both of them are retired, whoever has most assets/bank balance on his/her name should become the PA.

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
Rossei said:
Just make one application package. Make one of your parents the Principal Applicant (PA) and the other will be accompanying spouse. Whoever has the highest income (from an ongoing job or business) should be the PA. If both of them are retired, whoever has most assets/bank balance on his/her name should become the PA.
Thanx Dear for your supersonic fast reply...your reply means a lot to me. BUt when I check the application form, it doesnt say anything about principle applicant or co applicant ....

Can you reply in a bit of detail, as I assume you are one of the successful applicant for super visa.

I explain you my situation:

1. Property evaluation has been done and its on my mothers name.
2. We have a good amount of money siting in mothers account.
3. All the income tax return are on my mothers name, as my dad was a businessman and he never bothered his income tax returns. Now both are retired from last 5 years but my mother is getting pension as she was Govt employee. She has her latest tax returns as well.
4. I have given all my docs as per supervisa chk list as a sponsor (NOA, T4, invite letter, company letter, PR cards, address proof, job joining letter, bank statement etc)
5. Medical for both is done, and they have their medical completion forms to add in app package.
6. I have taken their medical insurance as well in Canada and have sent them them copies to add in app package.

Should I put all these things in one package...shit man ...I am confused...Please help.

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
VPSingh said:
Hi Harshad, hope you are well. Since you're just done with your moms medicals please share what all tests she underwent. Thanks a lot

V P Singh
hello V P Singh,

She first go through regular medical tests and after they send email to go through more test. she went everyday morning for three days, continue for sputum test and then they call her after three months for chest x-ray.now her medical show passed. but still waiting for visa. its been almost 4 months.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
karan.mechs said:
Thanx Dear for your supersonic fast reply...your reply means a lot to me. BUt when I check the application form, it doesnt say anything about principle applicant or co applicant ....

Can you reply in a bit of detail, as I assume you are one of the successful applicant for super visa.

I explain you my situation:

1. Property evaluation has been done and its on my mothers name.
2. We have a good amount of money siting in mothers account.
3. All the income tax return are on my mothers name, as my dad was a businessman and he never bothered his income tax returns. Now both are retired from last 5 years but my mother is getting pension as she was Govt employee. She has her latest tax returns as well.
4. I have given all my docs as per supervisa chk list as a sponsor (NOA, T4, invite letter, company letter, PR cards, address proof, job joining letter, bank statement etc)
5. Medical for both is done, and they have their medical completion forms to add in app package.
6. I have taken their medical insurance as well in Canada and have sent them them copies to add in app package.

Should I put all these things in one package...*censored word* man ...I am confused...Please help.
I agree that the TRV application forms don't formally recognize the terms "Principal Applicant" or "Accompanying Spouse". In fact, you have to fill out those forms for each of your parents. But this can be determined the way you write your invitation letter and your parents present their documents.

Do I have to apply separately for my family members?
Family members must complete their own application forms. However, you may submit your applications together online or at a Visa Application Centre (VAC) and use one payment receipt for the total amount. Your spouse or common-law partner and children must meet all of the requirements for temporary residence in Canada.

Make sure you go through both the checklists below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5484E.pdf (Supervisa - General)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5881E.pdf (All TRV - India)

BTW, my mom got the SV back in 2012.

elena2016

May 9, 2016
We sent the letter to cic today : writing that my mom passed the medical exam on June 13th and attached the proof of payment

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
manan.parikh said:
Hello Everyone,

I am about to start applying for my mom for the Super Visa and I have a few quick questions:

1) While applying online, I am mainly confused about filling up the fields (I am applying for my mom and will be representing her). So should the information in the fields be my information and then add a family member? Or should I fill them with my moms point of view?

2) Also if I am representing her should I mark this as yes? Are you giving someone access to your application?

3) I moved to Canada in Oct' 2015 and got a job in Jan' 2016 there by my NOA for 2014-2015 was $0. (Don't think that would be an issue? As I am above the LICO now.)

Any response is highly appreciated!

Thanks & Regards
Rossei is champion. I applied online supervisa n filled out this form "Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713)" and got it signed by my folks and my hubby signed it. My folk dnt know english :p

Chrisrose

Jun 23, 2016
SUPERVISA INFORMATION HELP PLEASE

Hello,

I'm new on this forum i am very stressed my parents apply for a supervisa since March 5th , they undergo the medical exams on April 25th for my mum and my dan on May 10th ,doctors said they already sent the reports on the same day. But till now we got no replies frokm CIC they wewre supposed to come on June 3rd but they are still waiting for the visa. Is anyone can help me , did anyone knows why it taking so long as the papers and medcial already processed and as per doctor the reports are ok and they even got the reports for confirmation. Did anyone had the same situation,on the website it says 8 weeks but now it's almost 3 months and nearly 4.

Thank you so much for your response, i really don't know what to do

itsfriday

Nov 26, 2015
I have run into a bit issue here with my Moms supervisa application.. may be someone can give me some advise?

I applied for my mom supervisa,

Biometrics done.

Medicals done and my cic shows that she passed her medical.

Now the sad part is, on her way back from the doctors office, her bag was stolen which had her passport in it.

I have reported it to police, put an ad on the news paper, applied for new passport and emailed the consulate in singapore with all the details.

Usually i have seen in the past that one gets their passport request two after their medicals been done.

It's been three weeks i have not heard from the consulate. :(

My mother has already got her new passport and i have emailed the consulate a scanned copy of her new passport.

No news from them? What shoud i do? Can i call them? Send them another email? is it within normal processing time ?

Any words wisdom is much appreciated.

Thanks!