File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Amry83 said:
Please looking for a clarification

My mother in law arrived safely last week. A quick question I have is that she wasn't given a timeline, She only got an entry stamp on her passport without a leaving date. I read in this forum that some folks got like 6 months, a year or a max of 2 years.

Without a date is that means that she got a maximum of two years anyways.

Thanks
If she got Super visa and CBSA agent didn't put any stamp or mentioned any time frame then she can stay for 2 years. if Visit visa then she can stay for 6 months.

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Guyz did any one faced any issue by writing the visit period for 12 months or more than a year for parents super visa ? The super visa is supposed to be for long stay.

Question no 2. Does the visa officer for parents super visa verifies the info you provided for your parent in you immigration file ?

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
Hi

Please advice

1. We did upfront medical exam for supervisa? Is it fine
2. Do we need to buy two way air ticket or one way ticket

Reply is much appreciated

kuljit10

Apr 28, 2016
Hi,

I am at Toronto and applying Supervisa for parents who live in India. I plan to apply Online and have few doubts. I would really appreciate if someone can please clarify on following:

1) For IMM5645E asks to fill names in both English and Native Language. Is it mandatory to fill it in Native Language? I have tried copy paste native language content in PDF file but it doesn't get written in correct format. Can we attach this form without filling in Native language or there is another way possible and tried before in successful Online applications?

2) My Parent's passport has Surname added. But my birth certificate and other Certificates (even my passport) has their name without their surname. Is this fine or I need to provide any extra document/reasoning to CIC for it?

3) My father is a Govt employee in India. Does he need to attach any NOC type letter from his department?

Regards

Amry83

Aug 25, 2009
humsafar said:
Guyz did any one faced any issue by writing the visit period for 12 months or more than a year for parents super visa ? The super visa is supposed to be for long stay.

Question no 2. Does the visa officer for parents super visa verifies the info you provided for your parent in you immigration file ?
Thank you for your reply on my earlier post.

In the application we wrote only 3 months including in the invitation letter. We also showed flight reservations for 3 months stay (this is just extra). With this she still got full 2 years at entry.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
RoseCanada said:
Hi

Please advice
1. We did upfront medical exam for supervisa? Is it fine
It's fine as long as your local visa office accepts it. Normally they do, however they can ask for further test to undergo if it's required. No need to worry.

2. Do we need to buy two way air ticket or one way ticket
For visa purpose, you don't have to buy tickets. A mere itinerary will suffice.
At POE, they don't normally check air-tickets. So, if you can manage buying a one-way ticket, you can do so.

sabbir_sifat

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2, 2005
Doc's Request.
June 30, 2009
Med's Request
June 14, 2010
Med's Done....
June 28, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 4, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2010
LANDED..........
February 27, 2011
Hi Rossei/ Other members,

MY mom's VFS stats has been changed as follows

"You are requested to submit additional information to the Canada Visa application centre Singapore for further processing. Please visit the Canada Visa Application Centre after 3/4 working days to collect the envelope containing further instructions or call CVAC ..."

is it a generic status for med request that everyone is getting? What is the general timeline to get the VISA after submission of med report to Singapore?

Thnx for all the information.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
kuljit10 said:
Hi,

I am at Toronto and applying Supervisa for parents who live in India. I plan to apply Online and have few doubts. I would really appreciate if someone can please clarify on following:

1) For IMM5645E asks to fill names in both English and Native Language. Is it mandatory to fill it in Native Language? I have tried copy paste native language content in PDF file but it doesn't get written in correct format. Can we attach this form without filling in Native language or there is another way possible and tried before in successful Online applications?

2) My Parent's passport has Surname added. But my birth certificate and other Certificates (even my passport) has their name without their surname. Is this fine or I need to provide any extra document/reasoning to CIC for it?

3) My father is a Govt employee in India. Does he need to attach any NOC type letter from his department?

Regards
1. Does not matter
2. Are they actually missing a part of the name or the positioning of names is not the same. Depending upon that, you should probably get name change certificate done for your parents.
3. Yes, he does need NOC.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
My wife applied for Super Visa from VFs,Ahmedabad-INDIA on March10, Medical requested on Apri18 and Medical done on April20. I applied for my visitor visa on April15. Both are wainting for our VIsa. I linked both of our paper application to online account.I am able to see my applicaion details and procedure online. But for wife it shows you have answered wrong security answers so your online account is locked and now you cannot see your account online. Can anybody guide me whether I can reactivate my eife's online account?I have my security queston,answers handy.

elena2016

May 9, 2016
Good day everyone,

I would like to make a Super Visa for my mom.
I have a few questions.I got a little bit confused.

There is a question in the application: [i]How long you plan to stay :[/i]
what should we write here?

diamondstar511

Jun 3, 2012
Hi All,

Can someone please help me on this ? I am submitting application for Super Visa online Bangalore office and wanted to know the below.

Does the invitation letter need to be written by hand and then signed ? or

Can it be printed using word document and then signed manually ?

Please let me know which way has worked successfully for most applicants.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Rgds.

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
Got passport with visa today .
Our timeline :
Application submitted - 1april.
Medical request - 14 April .
Medical done - 15 April .
Medical submitted to cic by Doctor - 21 April .
Passport submitted - 2 May .
Passport received with supervisa - 9 May.

But we did not got any request for passport .
We send passport without any request.

AThind

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we have purchase return tickets for Super Visa or One way ticket is good enough? My Parents already got the Visa.