+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I answered the same question in the previous post (look above your post).

The letter can be from both of you or from your wife; but you both have to sign and declare that you will bear your MIL's expense in Canada.
I've given links to invitation letter before:
Thanks Rossei for your quick reply... I have one more question as I am applying online there is a requirement of purpose of travel.... Do I need to purchase a return ticket?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
chevy said:
Thanks Rossei for your quick reply... I have one more question as I am applying online there is a requirement of purpose of travel.... Do I need to purchase a return ticket?
I'm not clear about the online application. But you don't have to show purchased return ticket.

MithuShun

Jan 27, 2014
Hello,

Would someone please kindly advise me on this?

I am a self-employed person (incorporated) since last year April. Until that I was employed in private companies as team lead for software division. I already submitted my prove of income which includes 2014 NOC, accountant letter and HST & CPP receipts. However, today I received a letter from Canadian embassy requesting T4 slip for 2015. Since I am incorporated, my annual income is now divided. My income is 40K and my wife’s income is 30K. Total income is 70K, which is well higher than the LICO.

My question is, should I send a letter to Embassy saying that we both (Me and wife) together responsible for mom’s expense OR just sending both t4 slips is sufficient? (in the invitation letter I mentioned that my annual family income is 70,000)

Please advise me on this. Embassy needs this by April 12th

Thank you,

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
MithuShun said:
Hello,

Would someone please kindly advise me on this?

I am a self-employed person (incorporated) since last year April. Until that I was employed in private companies as team lead for software division. I already submitted my prove of income which includes 2014 NOC, accountant letter and HST & CPP receipts. However, today I received a letter from Canadian embassy requesting T4 slip for 2015. Since I am incorporated, my annual income is now divided. My income is 40K and my wife’s income is 30K. Total income is 70K, which is well higher than the LICO.

My question is, should I send a letter to Embassy saying that we both (Me and wife) together responsible for mom’s expense OR just sending both t4 slips is sufficient? (in the invitation letter I mentioned that my annual family income is 70,000)

Please advise me on this. Embassy needs this by April 12th

Thank you,
You shouldn't have applied with income proof from 2014, that's not recent when you're applying in Mar-Apr of 2016. Moreover, you're self-employed, so what proof did you provide that can be called 'recent' (2015-16)?

Anyway, CIC may find it sufficient if you write an explanation letter along with 2015 income proof. But it's a mess. If you did not mention in your original letter that both you and your wife will be responsible for your mom's visit here, it may create doubt to the VO once you declare it now. The VO will look into things very carefully once your case changes. Sorry couldn't help you much.

MithuShun

Jan 27, 2014
Thank you Rossei for the reply.

Here my answers

//Moreover, you're self-employed, so what proof did you provide that can be called 'recent' (2015-16)?//

I submitted following documents

1. Accountant letter to confirm our annual income
2. HST / GST receipts for 2015
3. CPP receipts for both of us for 2015
4. Bank statement for 6 months
5. Company registration documents
6. Also, property tax receipt to show owning house

At the time when mother applied, I did not have the T4 (I sent the documents on Feb 10th and mom submitted the documents on Feb 24th). I did my personal tax on March 20th only.

Along with my invitation letter, I submitted my income details in separate letter and I clearly mentioned that our annual income is 60,000 (not my individual income)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
MithuShun said:
Thank you Rossei for the reply.

Here my answers

//Moreover, you're self-employed, so what proof did you provide that can be called 'recent' (2015-16)?//

I submitted following documents

1. Accountant letter to confirm our annual income
2. HST / GST receipts for 2015
3. CPP receipts for both of us for 2015
4. Bank statement for 6 months
5. Company registration documents
6. Also, property tax receipt to show owning house

At the time when mother applied, I did not have the T4 (I sent the documents on Feb 10th and mom submitted the documents on Feb 24th). I did my personal tax on March 20th only.

Along with my invitation letter, I submitted my income details in separate letter and I clearly mentioned that our annual income is 60,000 (not my individual income)
To me, all the docs you submitted for 2015 are "supporting" ones. CIC mostly cares about NOA or T4 for income proof. I hope that both you and your wife signed the invitation letter by saying you both be responsible for your mom. Since you don't have much time given, you submit what you can gather now. Get the explanation letter signed by both of you. You can also talk to your accountant to get some hard proof of your 2015 income.

MithuShun

Jan 27, 2014
//I hope that both you and your wife signed the invitation letter by saying you both be responsible for your mom.//

This is the mistake I done. I could have went through this thread before I submitting the documents. I mentioned everything in the supplementary attachment to let VO knows, which includes wife details and my children school name and grades. However, I did not ask my wife to sign.
As you said, I will gather the documents as much as I can and write a letter to VO. In case they rejects this time, at least I can correct at next time.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sorry, I am confused in cic website
in applying online is TRV the same as SV? in http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/
how would they know it is for super visa
or please direct me to the correct site for applying online for SV

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I had received a refusal letter twice for my mother stating that she do not have travel history and no sufficient funds, I was going to fill up a new application for super visa this time, But I came to know that in their previous applications they have done misrepresentation...They have answered "no" for the question "have you used any other name".....my mom had used a different surname before marriage...can anybody put a light how to deal with this problem....It will be a big help for me....

sabbir_sifat

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2, 2005
Doc's Request.
June 30, 2009
Med's Request
June 14, 2010
Med's Done....
June 28, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 4, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2010
LANDED..........
February 27, 2011
Hi Rossei,

Any idea how long it takes CIC to process any super visa application from Bangladesh?

Any info regarding the processing time will be much appreciated.

Thnx

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chevy said:
Hello,
I had received a refusal letter twice for my mother stating that she do not have travel history and no sufficient funds, I was going to fill up a new application for super visa this time, But I came to know that in their previous applications they have done misrepresentation...They have answered "no" for the question "have you used any other name".....my mom had used a different surname before marriage...can anybody put a light how to deal with this problem....It will be a big help for me....
Misrepresentation is something that will have an effect on Visa officer's decision. In your case it does not seem as misrepresentation.
Women usually adopt the husbands surname after marriage. This time when you file application include a note saying the name before marriage was XXXX and name after marriage was XXYY. and fill the paperwork properly.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sabbir_sifat said:
Hi Rossei,

Any idea how long it takes CIC to process any super visa application from Bangladesh?

Any info regarding the processing time will be much appreciated.

Thnx
I exactly don't know the current processing time. Back in 2012, it took around a month for my mom's SV. It was a paper application, submitted to VFS-Dhaka and processed by Canadian Embassy-Dhaka. Now the file is processed by SVGO, so it may take longer. To expedite the processing, you can consider submitting upfront medical along with the application. I know very little about Online Application. Overall, it may take 2 months.

Contact VFS-Bangladesh (don't email them) and ask politely re: the current processing time. Also ask them if they allow upfront medical. If you come to know something, please share. My mom is going to BD for 2 months in this summer. 2 month seem too tight to get SV renewed, so I postponed the plan for now.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hello every one,

Please let me guide/know the link to the thread of Super Visa within from Canada as I am unable to find that link
We are in Canada on visitor Visa and our visa status going to expire next week though we have multiple visa till 2022. We have applied for Super Visa on Mar. 16, 2016 to stay extended period to be with our new born grandchild and there is no reply from IRCC till date and while going through the IRCC site that speaks for only 4 days if applied on-line but for the last 20 days that shows they are processing on-line application of 15 March,2016 with a notice that this site is updated last 21 Mar. 2016.

What would be my status after 18th April 2016 as I landed on 19th Oct 2015.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
kaka555 said:
Hello every one,

Please let me guide/know the link to the thread of Super Visa within from Canada as I am unable to find that link
We are in Canada on visitor Visa and our visa status going to expire next week though we have multiple visa till 2022. We have applied for Super Visa on Mar. 16, 2016 to stay extended period to be with our new born grandchild and there is no reply from IRCC till date and while going through the IRCC site that speaks for only 4 days if applied on-line but for the last 20 days that shows they are processing on-line application of 15 March,2016 with a notice that this site is updated last 21 Mar. 2016.

What would be my status after 18th April 2016 as I landed on 19th Oct 2015.
As I told you before, you cannot apply for a visitor visa from within Canada unless you're here on study/work permit. That's why you can't find a thread in this forum that relates to your topic. Now I don't know what you actually applied for. Applying for an extension as a visitor and applying for a visa are two separate things. The first one will give you a permit to stay in Canada longer (same as the stamp given at POE). This doesn't allow you to re-enter Canada if you decide to leave. The latter is a stamp on your PP which tells officials that you can enter Canada.

Now, if you applied for an extension, the processing time is 80 days for online application.
If you applied for Visitor Visa within Canada, the processing time is 4 days for online application. But this only applies to temporary residents with valid study or work permits.

After 18-Apr-2016, you will be on Implied Status as long as you don't get a decision from CIC.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ifeedly said:
Misrepresentation is something that will have an effect on Visa officer's decision. In your case it does not seem as misrepresentation.
Women usually adopt the husbands surname after marriage. This time when you file application include a note saying the name before marriage was XXXX and name after marriage was XXYY. and fill the paperwork properly.
Thanks for valuable suggestion...