+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

mk1977

Jun 1, 2011
Thanks! Whitehair.
@ Kaur 07, please make sure you will submit your parents' passports right after the medical exam. Don't wait for any response from VO?
Gud Luk

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
Does Super Visa issued based upon the validity of the passport? I have applied for my parents and their passports is going to expire in 2013. So they will get only visa up until 2013?

ANY BODY PLEASE....................

THANKS

jack sparrow 2009

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
31ST MAY 2011
File Transfer...
8TH JUNE 2011
Interview........
12 SEP 2011
Passport Req..
12 SEP 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5th march 2012..
LANDED..........
flying on 11th march 2012.....
waseem0008 said:
Does Super Visa issued based upon the validity of the passport? I have applied for my parents and their passports is going to expire in 2013. So they will get only visa up until 2013?

ANY BODY PLEASE....................

THANKS
yeah unfortunately its right... supervisa based on passports expiry dates....

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
mk1977 said:
Thanks! Whitehair.
@ Kaur 07, please make sure you will submit your parents' passports right after the medical exam. Don't wait for any response from VO?
Gud Luk
Thanks dear, they are going medical today, without medical result how passport will submit, pls more help
Thanks

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
Kaur07 said:
Thanks dear, they are going medical today, without medical result how passport will submit, pls more help
Thanks
After the completion of medical , Just submit passport to VFS,there is no need to wait their call for passport.
I have also submitted on the same day just after the completion of medical.

Marz_Ann

Jun 6, 2012
Hi. I find a difficulties to apply visa for Canada in Singapore since Kuala Lumpur visa office was closed. I have received an invitation for the Factory Acceptance Test from 24 June 2012 until 30 June 2012. Any possibility to get the visa to be approved within a day by walk in instead of online application which may take minimum of 2 weeks. I am really need someone to assist on my application.

Thanks & Regards,
Maznita
Kuala Lumpur

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
gurminder said:
After the completion of medical , Just submit passport to VFS,there is no need to wait their call for passport.
I have also submitted on the same day just after the completion of medical.
Thanks gurminder, any update in ur case .?

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
gurminder said:
Hello frnds.................

One good news my mother got super visa multiple entry.today i received the passport.And visa is valid upto year 2021.

Time line is as:

08-may-2012 Applied at VFS Chandigarh.
15-May-2012 Received her passport back for Medical.
17-may-2012 Medical done at Forties Hospital. also submitted back the passport at VFS center Chandigarh same day.
Got the answer thanks and congratulations
05-June-2012 Passport receive with super visa valid upto passport expiry date (9 years)

Thanks
Gurminder Singh

winnifred

Jun 18, 2008
Hi there, just wondering what does the super visa look like for you?

The reason I'm asking is because we applied for the super visa at the hong kong office and got approved, BUT WE DO NOT KNOW IF WE GOT THE SUPER VISA OR MULTIPLE-ENTRY 10-YEARS VISA!

When we applied at the Hong Kong office someone there already mistaken us for applying for the 10-yr multiple entry visa....then when we submitted the fees they asked us to give them the fee for multiple-entry visa instead of the super visa fee.
Now when we got the passports back, nothing on it indicate that it's a super visa! When I google it, it says super visa is a "letter" but we got no letter attached to the passport whatsoever. It does say the visa expires in 2021 though.

Can anyone who got approved help us clarify? Thank you very much!!

T

torontonian999

Visa fee for multiple entry Super Visa, and the multiple entry Temporary Resident Visa (regular visitor visa) is the same for - $150. You should check the visa in the passport and see what it says under the "category". Visitor visa will say "V-1" in visa category. Super Visa will say "PG-1" under the category. Congrats on being approved.

winnifred said:
Hi there, just wondering what does the super visa look like for you?

The reason I'm asking is because we applied for the super visa at the hong kong office and got approved, BUT WE DO NOT KNOW IF WE GOT THE SUPER VISA OR MULTIPLE-ENTRY 10-YEARS VISA!

When we applied at the Hong Kong office someone there already mistaken us for applying for the 10-yr multiple entry visa....then when we submitted the fees they asked us to give them the fee for multiple-entry visa instead of the super visa fee.
Now when we got the passports back, nothing on it indicate that it's a super visa! When I google it, it says super visa is a "letter" but we got no letter attached to the passport whatsoever. It does say the visa expires in 2021 though.

Can anyone who got approved help us clarify? Thank you very much!!

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hello Rossei, oh it's completely ok that you didn't reply earlier. You can see that I'm also not very regular. Suddenly I logged in today after quite a few days & saw that u replied. I really appreciate that you replied & thank u very much for your valuable suggestions. Yes my brother provided his NOA '11. He'll send the insurance agreement soon & after that I'll submit the application. And yes, I'll contact VFS-BD soon regarding doing medicals in advance. Thanks again

Rossei said:
Hey Rupa,

I'm sorry that I couldn't post earlier as I'm not very regular anymore. Anyway, the change in visa processing in BD has occurred recently (after my mom got the visa). So, I can't shed much light on it. But you're right in guessing that it may be lengthier. You still have to submit your application to VFS-BD (I guess) and they will forward it to Singapore. You can contact VFS-BD if your mom is allowed to do medical in advance (in that way you save lot of time).

Since you just said that you brother had sent all required docs, I want to focus on the 2011 NOA which is very important when you're applying from BD. Make sure your brother has provided his recent NOA (2011). It's way more important than employment letter and all in order to prove that he meets LICO satisfactorily. And a year-long Canadian Meedical Insurance is another MUST for Super Visa.

Good luck!

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
12. Can I do up-front medicals if I want to stay in Canada for more than six months?

Applicants who intend to visit Canada for longer than six months may do medical examinations "up front" before submitting their applications for temporary resident visas. This includes parents and grandparents who intend to apply for a Super Visa. "Up front" medicals are available only from Designated Medical Practitioners (DMP) in India.

Your nearest Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP) can explain the "up front" process and conduct the examination. The CIC website can help you locate your nearest DMP. You must inform the DMP that you intend to be a visitor to Canada.

It is not mandatory to complete a medical examination prior to submission of your application. However, doing so may result in faster processing.

Completion of upfront medicals does not guarantee approval of your application. Do not make any commitments until your visa application has been approved. All costs for the medical examination are payable by the applicant and non-refundable.

After completion of your medical examination, the DMP will provide you with a medical examination form. The original of this form must be submitted together with your visa application. You may keep a copy for yourself.

PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION UNTIL ONE WEEK AFTER YOUR MEDICAL EXAMINATION IS COMPLETED.

gpz100

Jan 31, 2012
Hello All

I need some advice, My mother in law got the super visa and will be landing this week, is there any other documents other than passport & insurance papers required at immigration when she enters canada ?? plz advice, thank you

Sri78

Nov 2, 2011
Hi ,

i have different kind of scenario.
My husband lives in Canada for more than 6 years. I live in my home country. We got married 3 years before. I applied for TRV and it was refused twice and my husband applied for PR in 2010. Last week visa office has requested our passports.

My question is, As I am 6 months pregnant now will I be able to take my parents with me by applying them visitor visa...?(just for 6 months) I never fly before and my parents too. My husband gross income around $36,000.I'm the only child in my family.I would like them to be with us to share the happiness when their first grand child is born.I can show a house and some funds for my parents. If I applied visa for my parents what is the possibility for them to get it??

Thank you in advance for your opinions.

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
can someone tell if both mother and father's applications have to sent together with a single demand draft?