+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa after medical

mozsol

Nov 22, 2017
We applied paper application for Super visa, Medical done need to know how long will take the medical to be review by the visa officer and by when can expect return of passport?
The panel doctor asked us to wait for 6 days which is already over. Do we still need to wait for some more time? Please advise.

Joe Joe

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Hi guys,
I applied for my mother in low 2 months agos for super visa, although IRCC states that 61 days, I havnt heared anything yet.Any clue?

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Can somebody please suggest how much time Delhi visa office is taking these days to issue passport requests after medical passed status?
Thanks!

Rajucanada2018

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys,
I applied for my mother in low 2 months agos for super visa, although IRCC states that 61 days, I havnt heared anything yet.Any clue?
Hello,
I applied super visa for my parents on last April, 2018, got medical in last may 2018 and further medical request second week on june 2018.
submitted medical and cleared on Aug 30, 2018. CIC has updated medical status on it but still waiting for passport request.

nehapratap

Dec 5, 2019
My father in law and mother in law has applied for TRV on 18th December. And we have not heard anything from cic yet. The processing time on cic website shows 10 days from India. They submitted paper application through VAC Delhi. Its been 13 days now and no update.

If there visa is rejected, how will we be informed about the same? Can anyone help. And how much time do CIC take to respond for TRV.

Regards,
neha

indylyn03

Apr 25, 2018
Hi, My mom got approved for Super visa last Dec 2019 and her Visa expires October 28,2022 .Due to Pandemic and lockdown We decided to delay her coming here to Canada.But,next Month We were Planning to get her because I am pregnant and needing extra support.Does anyone know if Mom needs to re do her Medical? It's been less than 2 years after she got approval and entering to Canada this coming July.Is there any documents that I need to update or process before she can enter to Canada?
Thank you in advance