+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

simple_48

Jun 28, 2022
Could anyone help me with below queries?

1. Not able to find super visa option after logging to GIC account, The only option I could see is " How long are you planning to stay in Canada?
Temporarily - more than 6 months" and "Do you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and is 18 years or older? Yes" Where exactly do we mention that its super visa and not normal visa?

2. I see there are two options in supporting documents section Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter (required) and Proof of Means of Financial Support (required). Both of my parents are not working, I will be supporting them financial through their stay here in Canada. I can show my income related documents in Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter. My parents got low bank balance so I am wondering what can be submitted in the Proof of Means of Financial Support? they got no job, no business, no income, no bank balance! They own a house though which is on my mom's name, What about my dad in that case?

3. And where to submit the proof of medical insurance from Canadian Insurance company? I don't see this in supporting documents nor in optional documents?

4. Should my parents get the immigration medical exam before submitting the application?

Last edited: