+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hi,

I got my Mother's Super visa but on visa it says, V-1 which is the visitor visa category.
I ask CIC and they said she can stay up to 5 Years, but on the visa, it says it will expire on Jan 24, before 2 days of my mother's passport expires.

I don't know what to do.. I wanted my mom to stay more with me ... No idea if Pakistan Embassy in Canada will renew my mother's passport? or i need to send her back to pakistan before passport expires?

Please share your ideas ?

Farroo
Visa is used for travel. If she is in Canada her status remains even if the passport expires. Indian embassy renews the passport I am sure Pakistan embassy will do the same.

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi. I am yet to submit application
I am stuck on insurance. What company did you use for the insurance and please.. How much does it cost if you don't mind me asking
One of my friends helped me to get the insurance. My MIL is 64 yrs and insurance with pre-existing conditions was 1650$

Farroo

Feb 6, 2023
Visa is used for travel. If she is in Canada her status remains even if the passport expires. Indian embassy renews the passport I am sure Pakistan embassy will do the same.
Thanks for the reply, how we know that she can stay upto 2 years since i requested for super visa.
by they way, she will travel from pakistan on coming Saturday.

kimjord

Jan 27, 2023
My father's Super Visa was rejected within 10 days of applying with the general message in the reason for rejection. I don't know what to do now. I talked with few people and they said probably no body even reviewed my application. System automatically rejected it because he had few court cases against him 5 years back. What should we do now ? Should we try again to apply ? Thanks...