20-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-09-2013
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 22nd July...DM on 2nd August....Passport received on 11th August
It is moving guys…

Super Visa application for Parents (using GC Key)

Application submitted - Nov 13
Biometrics Request - Nov 15
Biometrics updated - Nov 22
Medical Request - Nov 30
Medical Passed - Dec 09
BVL and Passport Request - Dec 12

i hope it eases the nerves for those deliberating between GC Key and New IRCC portal
@techie86 Can you pls let me know from which country?
I applied through web portal "https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en" but without GC key on Oct 29th but no updates yet except medical. Keeping my hopes high but wondering if the link i shared is indeed the new portal one.

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

I need advice regarding a super visa my mother is here in Canada and is on a super visa her passport and super visa are expiring the same day in May. I know I can apply for passport renewal here but I don't know about the super visa, I can apply from within Canada or it should be outside of Canada. Or I can apply for an extension as it will expire.

Is anyone in the same boat or experienced it before?

Please advice

Romi123

Dec 6, 2022
Congratulations!!
I have applied on Nov 22nd through GC key. Medical passes on Nov 29th. Hoping to get a passport request soon.
Congratulations to you. Can i please ask you one question. Did you include notarized sponsorship letter? I am planning to apply for my parents. I am not sure if letter needs to be notarized. Please reply.

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Congratulations to you. Can i please ask you one question. Did you include notarized sponsorship letter? I am planning to apply for my parents. I am not sure if letter needs to be notarized. Please reply.
Hi !
I have applied through a representative. Not sure if they have included a sponsorship letter.

Reactions: Romi123

techie86

Jan 11, 2020
It is totally upto you. It is not mandatory. In my case i got the letter notarized. Here in Montreal It cost us $30 CAD to sign infront of the notary.

Reactions: Romi123

Ftaher

Oct 31, 2022
Hi !
I have applied through a representative. Not sure if they have included a sponsorship letter.
Hello
Even I applied through a representative for my mother , she lives in Qatar. I know depending on the country the processing time varies. However I wanted to ask you did you ever send a webform to IRCC for any update other than receiving updates from your representative? How long has it been since you applied?
Thank you

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello
Even I applied through a representative for my mother , she lives in Qatar. I know depending on the country the processing time varies. However I wanted to ask you did you ever send a webform to IRCC for any update other than receiving updates from your representative? How long has it been since you applied?
Thank you
No I haven’t sent any web form. I’m just relying on the updates given by my representative. I have submitted my application on Nov 22nd.

Ftaher

Oct 31, 2022
No I haven’t sent any web form. I’m just relying on the updates given by my representative. I have submitted my application on Nov 22nd.
Okay Thanks. I asked because for me its been almost 6 months and I just know that the medicals passed on Oct 31st.

matrix610

Jul 25, 2022
Hi everyone! Still no update on my father’s application after BVL. My mom got her passport back. Anyone here experience delay receiving PPR after BVL? It’s been a week since. I don’t know if I should send webform or just wait it out a bit. Please do share your experience. Appreciate it.

voctoradh

May 6, 2017
Hello all,

Please advise as I'm not sure what can be done here.

Applied for supervisa for my Mother-in-law on September 20th and have completed biometrics on 26th sep post which we have not received any further updates. Applied through IRCC portal not the GCkey.

Should I reapply or continue waiting? If I have to reapply, should I just start a new application in the same IRCC portal?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Amangrewal

Feb 1, 2022