+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Did you get the passport request ?
Congratulations!! Do you know which office their file was assigned? And throughout this wait, did you send any web forms? Any past rejections?
Yes I applied twice before but they didn’t approve her at that times
And then I decided to apply super visa instead of regular visit visa
I don’t know which office dealing this case

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi Guys,
I come to you with a rather weird question. I had bought insurance for my parents' super visa application assuming that the visa would be granted by now. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any movement and in an effort to avoid losing money, I cancelled the health insurance since it was to take effect on november 1. Now that I have cancelled the health insurance, do you know if I should re-purchase and send IRCC the new health insurance? What has your experience been like? Do they really check to see if your insurance policy is valid? I am happy to buy a new one and re-submit via a webform but not sure if that will negatively impact the application.
Many thanks for your feedback.

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yes I applied twice before but they didn’t approve her at that times
And then I decided to apply super visa instead of regular visit visa
I don’t know which office dealing this case
Wow Congratulations Usman and thank you so much for sharing that. Are you from Pakistan? I ask because my parents from Afghanistan had applied twice for visitor visa and were denied. So really the super visa is the last grain of hope I have in the IRCC system before I go after them with a lawyer.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Hi, I have a question about the applicant's finances. I am completing a supervisa application form for my Mom. One section asks how much money the applicant has for the visit. I don't know why they ask that question since, by the nature of the supervisa application, it is the child who will be responsible for financing the visit. So, can I put 0? I will state in the letter that I will be fully responsible for all expenses during her visit, including the airfare. I don't want to put any stress on my Mom to go to the bank to get statements, etc and have them translated/certified, etc. She is not good at those things. Thanks.

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Wow Congratulations Usman and thank you so much for sharing that. Are you from Pakistan? I ask because my parents from Afghanistan had applied twice for visitor visa and were denied. So really the super visa is the last grain of hope I have in the IRCC system before I go after them with a lawyer.
Yes buddy Super visa one of the best options for parents you should go for it

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
New member here:

I applied for my parents-in-law's visitor visas back in June 2022. There has been no update on it. They have US visas, and also visited Canada on several occasions.

I recently applied for their supervisa hoping to get them cleared quickly since the visitor visa applications are taking forever. My question is do I have to withdraw the regular visitor visa applications? or they would disregard the previous one when they see a new application?

Thank you.

ANumar_

Nov 5, 2020
Guys a quick question.
im going to apply supervisa for both my parents.
Do i need to provide 2 separate Letter of Invitations or 1 letter for both is also ok ?

cp115

Mar 8, 2021
Hello everyone.
My mom got passport request yesterday. Followings are timeline:
Online application submitted: 30 July 2022
Biometric request: 1st Aug
Biometric done: 4th Aug
Medical request: 22nd Aug
Medical pass: 24th Sep
Passport request: 25th Oct

Can we send passport to any visa application centre (VAC) nearby or only New Delhi?

Reactions: dentist1

sprsmy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys. My mom has Canada visitor visa as of now. Is it possible to apply super visa for her with upfront medical from outside of Canada and bring her to Canada while the application is in progress? If it gets approved while she is in canada, what it takes to get her stamping done inland and continue her stay. Not sure if it's feasible. Has anyone experienced this before?

Mehrad_zb

May 17, 2022
I cannot comment if it is approved. But is most likely is. My mom's visa status was similar. Got passport request letter, no updates on approval at that time. But about 2 to 4 working days after passport request, it said "Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details."

Background check still says the below though
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
I cannot comment if it is approved. But is most likely is. My mom's visa status was similar. Got passport request letter, no updates on approval at that time. But about 2 to 4 working days after passport request, it said "Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details."

Background check still says the below though
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

My Mother Approved, and now she is with us in Toronto; I wish it happen for everyone request visa

vcandoit

Oct 26, 2022
Do we have a spreadsheet that is on Google docs to share Super visa status and where the application is at. I applied for a super visa recently

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hello.. new to this group for Supervisa... Please can you guys recommend someone who can provide good price for Supervisa Insurance?