+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

RPrabhakar

Jun 28, 2016
I see. Thank you!!
You may not even need to file a complaint for damaged passport.
Q4:What is the procedure to apply for duplicate passport in case of lost or damaged passport?
A:Duplicate passports are not issued. However, a new passport with different passport number may be issued with fresh validity. The applicant has to apply under the ‘re–issue’ category with reason as Lost/Damaged passport.

https://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/faqLostDamagedPassports

Ca immigrant

Nov 7, 2015
Hello All,

My parent's supervisa timeline is below:

Application submitted through GC Key June 28th, 2022
Biometrics was already done in 2017
Medical was done upfront and GC Key update on October 26, 2022, that their medical is passed
Mother's Passport request October 28th, 2022
Father's Passport request October 31st, 2022

I have taken monthly plan health insurance for both and submitted it with my application. To remind those who submitted their applications before July 4th, 2022 no need to submit proof of fully paid health insurance coverage again as your application will be accessed on the old criteria.

Also, IRCC sends a letter for the validity of biometric information on October 26th, 2022. Both my parent's biometric expiry is May 2027.
It says
  • Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.
  • You will not be required to provide your biometric again in support of any subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated above.
  • However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the biometric validity date you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity.
My parent's passport is valid till January 2032 but due to the biometric expiry in May 2027, I am assuming that the visa sticker will expire before May 2027. Will update the forum once visa stickers are pasted on their passport.

Good luck with all your application decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Home_13579

Sheri86

Aug 18, 2021
Hello every one.

I am going to apply visit visa for my parent who are pakistani national and they are in the Pakistan too.. My questions are as follows::

1) Whats location/address of canadian embassy ? Islamabad / karachi / abu dhabi?
2) Thier biometric is still valid until 2027. Should they go for new biometric? Actually they have new passport which ll be valid until 2032. So i need visit visa validity until expiry of passport . Which one factor governs ? expiry of passort ? expiry of biometric?
3) my parents are eligible for supervisa this time but i donot want to apply for super visa. Because my father's medical will get failed. He is 74 year old with diabetic and blood presure medical condition and had open heart surgery and kidney stone surgery in 2005 etc. But He is passing healthy life in Pakistan. But still i donot want to take a risk for rejection in medical. They have already canadian visit visa but it ll get expired in Dec 2022. So they have plan to visit me in the canada in coming summer 2023. So i am applying their visit visa only rather than supervisa. Is there any issue or chance of rejection if i m going to apply visit visa rather than supervisa???

Please guide me what to do for above quries ??

Reactions: Bukols

Vivalavida08

Jul 22, 2019
Hi guys, i am trying to apply for super visa for my mom. In the purpose of travel or letter of Invitation, can i write that “since i am government worker in canada i only get 3 weeks off from work and i wish to spend more time with her” is it acceptable reason and would it work in my favour?

dentist1

Oct 25, 2022
Is there anyone applying from canada actually getting through with super visa? We have applied twice this year and still no movement besides medical passed. But every comment I check people getting through are from India. I’m seriously wondering if i need to re apply from a Indian IP address because this is ridiculous lol
Where are your parents located. Agents apply from Canada all the time. Parents physical location must be India

ancrag

May 26, 2019
Timelines (India):

App Submission: Sep24 2022
Biometric already done as part of previous application
Medical done: Oct 15 2022
Medical passed: Oct 21 2022
PPR: Oct 27 2022.

Good Luck!

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Timelines (India):

App Submission: Sep24 2022
Biometric already done as part of previous application
Medical done: Oct 15 2022
Medical passed: Oct 21 2022
PPR: Oct 27 2022.

Good Luck!
Congratulations!
Could you please tell if there was any travel history and the documents you have provided for the super visa.