+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

Jas155

Aug 12, 2022
Hello, After waiting for 4 months, My parent's super visa got rejected today with these reasons :

I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You have failed to meet the LICO requirements.

My this year's income is way over the required income to apply for super visa. I was on maternity benefits last year, So I guess that is the reason they mentioned "failed to meet the LICO requirements". I did provide the NOA for 2019, Which was sufficient to prove that I was earning well before going on maternity.

Should I wait till march and apply with 2022 NOA or should I add my husband as a co-signer and apply again now?
I'm confused at the moment. Suggestions please.

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello, After waiting for 4 months, My parent's super visa got rejected today with these reasons :

I am refusing your application.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You have failed to meet the LICO requirements.

My this year's income is way over the required income to apply for super visa. I was on maternity benefits last year, So I guess that is the reason they mentioned "failed to meet the LICO requirements". I did provide the NOA for 2019, Which was sufficient to prove that I was earning well before going on maternity.

Should I wait till march and apply with 2022 NOA or should I add my husband as a co-signer and apply again now?
I'm confused at the moment. Suggestions please.
What documents have you provided to show strong ties to home country ?

ancrag

May 26, 2019
Congratulations!
Could you please tell if there was any travel history and the documents you have provided for the super visa.
No travel history.
Documents - My job letter, pay slips, bank statement for the past 4 months. Mom's bank statement but she had like 1.2 lakhs INR. 1 year Canada Insurance. Then other required documents like letter of invitation, passport copy etc..
Dad was not traveling so it was a big factor for home ties imo.

bhagyanath

Sep 3, 2011
asking for my friend
my friend applied super visa for his parents in 2022 january.
Dad is the principal applicant,
mom got supervisa in august 2022
but dad application still in processing.
enquired through MP and they said criminality, background check. medical everything passed nothing wrong,
enquired couple of times got same reply
Dad worked in military.maybe that is the reason for the delay?
anybody have this same experiences in the past?
should he re apply?
experts please advice
thanks in advance

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello,

I have already submitted my parents supervisa application. Is it possible to do the medical and then update that on the webform or should I wait till the medical is requested.

They already completed their bio metric and my dad's one is updated but mom is still not showing.In the application it shows "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." But there is no new messages. What should I do in this case?

Thank you for all the replies.

madhav_91

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Timelines (India):

App Submission: Sep24 2022
Biometric already done as part of previous application
Medical done: Oct 15 2022
Medical passed: Oct 21 2022
PPR: Oct 27 2022.

Good Luck!
For Biometrics, do we need to give any proof while filling out the new application like BIL? Or does IRCC automatically check against our UCI number and grab from previous applications?

can19cancan

Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys,
My parents finally got the PPR for the supervisa after 8 months. Question, If the insurance is for 1 year, would the entry stamping officer only allow my parents to come here for 1 year?
Anyone aware of the length of allowed stay now?
Thanks
C

Reactions: Home_13579

sprsmy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys. My mom has Canada visitor visa as of now. Is it possible to apply super visa for her with upfront medical from outside of Canada and bring her to Canada while the application is in progress? If it gets approved while she is in canada, what it takes to get her stamping done inland and continue her stay. Not sure if it's feasible. Has anyone experienced this before?
Can someone pls answer this? Thanks.

madhav_91

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
I reapplied super visa for my inlaws today as we didn't see any movement on our application.
Previous application dates
Submitted: June 16
Biometrics Finished: June 23
Webform for 1-year insurance: August 16
IRCC Response for Consent form: September 1st week
Raised webform for Consent September 2nd week

Raised a new application with upfront medicals as we didn't get Medicals for previous one

Aleena2020

Oct 30, 2022
Hello
My parents already have a visit visa mother (10 years) , father (4 Years ) because his cnic will expire in 2024!
My parents travelled to Canada last year in August 2021 and returned back in Jan2022 .
In August 2022 , I applied for their Super Visa !
within a week , i received a mail for no biometric as their previous one was already valid !
till today, we did not receive any update on their Super Visa Application!
It say' we are still processing your application...'

Now, my question is
I want to call my parents to Canada again, Can I call them while their Super Visa is still in process?
If after a month, they got a passport submission or medical call for Super Visa, will they have to return to the Home Country ?or can this all be done in Canada?
What should i do?

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello Everyone, have one question please and will really appreciate the response:

My mother will be leaving soon (early January 2023) for India as she needs to have at least 6 months of validity left on passport to travel back (her passport expiring in July 2023).

I am thinking to get atleast her upfront medical done here otherwise she will need to travel alone to Delhi to get her med done and she is old. I will be applying for her new supervisa as soon as the current one will expire in July 2023 and since this upfront medical exam will be valid for 1 year i can just submit IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form at the time of submitting the application for supervisa next year.

Can someone here please suggest if they have got upfront med done here in Canada? Or any thoughts or opinions on this approach please. Thank you so much in advance.

Amet

Sep 24, 2022
Hello Everyone, I have a question regarding supervisa for my parents that I will be applying soon. I have applied for sponsership of my husband( as he is outside canada) after marriage and it is under process, I want to know if I apply for my parents , would the dependents be considered three or four for income requirement? I mean would my husband be considered as the dependent under the family even he is sponsored in different application for his permanent residency? Thanks for your time.