+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

joGain

Apr 20, 2022
You are partially correct. IF your spouse wasn't working and didn't have income she could have used your details and it would work. However, that is not the case. So, if you omit her information now to hide the tax owed then you would be lying on a visa application. Chances are you don't get caught and everything is fine. But if you do get caught consequences may be severe.

Why not just apply for visitor visa and then extend the stay on visitor visa. That is an alternative.
What if the taxes owed are deducted from both are annual incomes and yet even after that we are above the LICO, wouldn’t that make a difference? Do they necessarily have to be cleared? What if we show the paperwork for our instalment set up.

We want show that her mom is going to sponsored for the trip, thats why we are looking to go with the supervisa route, as I understand we would not be able to show that her mom is being sponsored through the visitor visa route and her mom would have to show her own funds.

The point is that we have the funds to sponsor her trip, there is nothing illegal about setting up instalments for paying back taxes. The reason why we are allowed to set up instalments for the back taxes is so we can go on with our lives as normal. My wife just wants to see her mother, she has not seen her in years and is willing to pay for her trip, as am I, while we are still legally paying off back taxes. I don’t see what exactly is immoral about this.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
What if the taxes owed are deducted from both are annual incomes and yet even after that we are above the LICO, wouldn’t that make a difference? Do they necessarily have to be cleared? What if we show the paperwork for our instalment set up.

We want show that her mom is going to sponsored for the trip, thats why we are looking to go with the supervisa route, as I understand we would not be able to show that her mom is being sponsored through the visitor visa route and her mom would have to show her own funds.

The point is that we have the funds to sponsor her trip, there is nothing illegal about setting up instalments for paying back taxes. The reason why we are allowed to set up instalments for the back taxes is so we can go on with our lives as normal. My wife just wants to see her mother, she has not seen her in years and is willing to pay for her trip, as am I, while we are still legally paying off back taxes. I don’t see what exactly is immoral about this.
That’s what everyone is saying to you. Why finding loopholes or ways to get LICO, just go the normal route. Just show all documents in order as they are, simple. If you’re still in doubt, contact a paid service by an immigration lawyer.

Reactions: cansha

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
Which supervisa insurance did you guys buy? any good suggestions?

Feb 27, 2017
Application submitted 8th Aug 2022
Biometric Request 8th Aug 2022
Biometric Completed 17th Aug 2022 and info updated Aug 18th, 2022
Medical Not Requested yet
No updates after Aug 18th
So frustrating, calling IRCC today since 10 am, they just hung up on me every time.

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Application submitted 8th Aug 2022
Biometric Request 8th Aug 2022
Biometric Completed 17th Aug 2022 and info updated Aug 18th, 2022
Medical Not Requested yet
No updates after Aug 18th
So frustrating, calling IRCC today since 10 am, they just hung up on me every time.
Where have you applied from?

It's too soon to start calling them, a lot of march applications are still waiting for a decision. Please check the processing time for your country: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Feb 27, 2017
Where have you applied from?

It's too soon to start calling them, a lot of march applications are still waiting for a decision. Please check the processing time for your country: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
I finally got through during 1:35 pm and talked to them. I got some answers. They're very nice. Not very soon, you can call them and ask questions. Reps are different than those people in Visa offices. Already checked several times for that processing time. Estimated 107 days. I will submit a web form if I haven't heard anything in December. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: lucasinho

shamli verma

Nov 22, 2020
Applied for my inlaws supervisa on August12,2022
Got the biometric request same day
Biometric submitted -August 17,2022
Medical requested- August 29, 2022
Medical passed-September 10,2022
Biometric validity letter- September 29, 2022
Passport request - September 29, 2022

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Applied for my inlaws supervisa on August12,2022
Got the biometric request same day
Biometric submitted -August 17,2022
Medical requested- August 29, 2022
Medical passed-September 10,2022
Biometric validity letter- September 29, 2022
Passport request - September 29, 2022
Congratulations! What country are your in laws in? Any past Canadian and or USA travel history? Applied yourself or via India based or Canada based agent?

shamli verma

Nov 22, 2020
Congratulations! What country are your in laws in? Any past Canadian and or USA travel history? Applied yourself or via India based or Canada based agent?
they are in india …there visitor visa was refused earlier …no travel history …applied through agent

safb

Sep 30, 2022
they are in india …there visitor visa was refused earlier …no travel history …applied through agent
Hi,

I'm applying for supervisa for my mum as well. I was wondering in the letter for proof of funds what amount of money you wrote and if there is a certain amount to have in my back account to ensure getting the visa? She is not working right now and has no bank account. please any help will be appreciated.

shamli verma

Nov 22, 2020
As per my lawyer they need to show $12000 in their joint account. so , we did according to her and we showed some investments too for 3 lakhs indian rupee.

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
Hi Guys,

I applied for parent supervisa while my mother was backhome. She still has valid visitor visa so she came to Canada for a few weeks for her birthday and while she was here in Canada she got the biometrics request for super visa. My question is if it will be ok to get the biometrics done in Canada and submit it or will that be an issue? It only states that application should be submitted outside Canada but not sure if biometrics would also have to be done and submitted from outside Canada?
Your help will be greatly appreciated .

Thanks !

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
Hi Guys,

I applied for parent supervisa while my mother was backhome. She still has valid visitor visa so she came to Canada for a few weeks for her birthday and while she was here in Canada she got the biometrics request for super visa. My question is if it will be ok to get the biometrics done in Canada and submit it or will that be an issue? It only states that application should be submitted outside Canada but not sure if biometrics would also have to be done and submitted from outside Canada?
Your help will be greatly appreciated .

Thanks !
Hi Katie26,
I think she can do the biometrics anywhere, it doesn't matter where you take them... btw I applied for my georgian mother in law Super visa, and she took the biometrics last week, in Tbilisi. Can you please share your mum's timeline? our timeline is:

Application submitted: 19/09/22
Biometric request: 19/09/22
Biometric submitted and updated in the portal: 30/09/22
Medical request: still waiting

thanks