+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

ancrag

May 26, 2019
Hi,

I have a question regarding the following financing question:-

How much money do you have for your stay in Canada? (In Canadian dollars - CAD). I need to fill this up for my father and mother. I am submitting my most recent NOA as the proof of Income. I was wondering what amount should I put here. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
I have the same question. What did you end up doing? Was it successful?

Mehrad_zb

May 17, 2022
Hi, guys, I Requested a super visa for my mom on 19 May and received a medical request then on 14 September 2022 medical passed. I want to know what is the next step and how long it take also whether medical passes mean visa approval or not.

Rajkaurgill

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
Hi, guys, I Requested a super visa for my mom on 19 May and received a medical request then on 14 September 2022 medical passed. I want to know what is the next step and how long it take also whether medical passes mean visa approval or not.
My parents got medical request on 7 july medical passed 18 july no update yet

Reactions: Mehrad_zb

JanicaC

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hi everyone, my mother in law got her passport back today with the visa. Im worried cause on the visa it only says her first name and last name. Her middle name is not included.
Would she have an issue when she comes to canada?

ancrag

May 26, 2019
No
Our vistor visa application got rejected on july 23.
We applied in dec2021 first time and no reply so reapplied on 12 april 2022. And got rejected on 23 july 2022. So we reapplied for supervisa on 10aug2022
Hi, did you change the length of visit from visitor visa application? Like did you reapply with stay duration of more than 6 months?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes previous application was rejected 10Aug bcz monthly insurance & then reapply on 26 Aug with full insurance medical was passed on 9 sep
Oh, I wonder if we will get refused too. We applied on May 8th 2022, biometrics done and silence after. No change yet.

ancrag

May 26, 2019
I am applying for my mother and in the documents section it is asking for

1.Proof of income (child/gr)
2. Funds (proof)

I thought funds proof is not required for supervisa, only proof of income was needed?
How much funds proof have you guys shown in the application? I don't have an issue with LICO requirement, just curious about the funds in bank to show.

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hello everyone
I am trying to apply for a super visa. But I got an error while filling in the information. I filled grandparents' information when I selected the country it showed (lovs not available)rather than a country. Does anyone know how to fix it?

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hello
Is this important to upload parents' bank statements and property evaluations in the New portal? Or it's fine if I can upload my financial support documents.

Slowmoving

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hello everyone
I am trying to apply for a super visa. But I got an error while filling in the information. I filled grandparents' information when I selected the country it showed (lovs not available)rather than a country. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Yes, getting this same issue when trying to enter parents address for visitor visa.... if you find a way out, pls let me know... and i'll do the same.

Reactions: harjinder461

nancy0426

Nov 8, 2021
Finally my mom got super visa today
Waiting for dad still
Applied 7-8 april
Medical done 26 april
Mom visa rejected 19 July reason medical not done
Raised multiple web forms with medical proof
Last week sent consideration letter to MP just explanation situation nd ircc to reconsider decision
MP sent letter . Nd got status that they received medical Aug 4 via webform
Today got ppr
Still waiting for Dad visa
Took us one visitor visa rejection.. missing my 1st pregnancy nd delivery . Atlast they will meet the baby

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hey guys, I have submitted a supervisa application today with monthly medical insurance subscription and only then realized they started requiring fully paid medical insurance. Can I just submit a new application with fully paid up medical insurance and then raise a webform asking them to cancel the previous one?