+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
Yayy!!!

I was wondering this myself as well lol. Hopefully @nyiable can chime in since his other mom got PPR in March. But my brother called NTMK office and looked like that was all they needed to bring. I think it’s only $4US for courier fee though. When
I was wondering this myself as well lol. Hopefully @nyiable can chime in since his other mom got PPR in March. But my brother called NTMK office and looks like that was all they needed to bring. I think it’s only $4US for courier fee though. When is your mom/dad planning to come?
I'm not sure yet, my father might come in Autumn :)
yup no need appointment booked for passport submission, just go and drop off the document envelope with exact $4 US. we did it with my mom-in-law’s visa 1 month ago
Hang on, WOW, only 4$! so we don't need to pay for the fee of transferring our passport to another visa office to get the visa?! That's relieving to know!
My friend who sent her passport to get a PR visa told me about that fee.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
I'm not sure yet, my father might come in Autumn :)

Hang on, WOW, only 4$! so we don't need to pay for the fee of transferring our passport to another visa office to get the visa?! That's relieving to know!
My friend who sent her passport to get a PR visa told me about that fee.
or prepare like $20 US just in case they change the policy

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hey Croyez and @nyiable , I would like to check w you guys that we only need to bring the PPR letter + original passport + around 30-40USD in cash to VAC on NTMK street, without booking an appointment, right?
The PPR letter only requests the pp and a copy of the letter. Do you guys know if we have to bring anything else with us to VAC?

Thank you!
if so then you raise a webform asking about changing VAC to Australia base. I think it’s doable. But confirm with CIC first

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Guys my parents super visa visa got rejected today after 5 months. Below is the letter from officers so kindly advised me what to change in their application if i apply again
Dear Ganja Bahadur Karki, Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).Get help to understand this letter and what you can do next. www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/en/refusal-visa-application I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. •

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. •

You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee
Regards
Rabin
Oh no...this is not good...Did you reach out to MP to get update or order notes in the last 5 months?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Oh no...this is not good...Did you reach out to MP to get update or order notes in the last 5 months?
Yeah I ordered GCMS notes yesterday

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Yeah I ordered GCMS notes yesterday
That is very strange. They shouldn't reject it on basis of that as Super Visa is an alternate pathway to letting parents stay with us long term in Canada hence the 2 year stay limit.

Reactions: RabinJi

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi There,

For Supervisa medicals, Do we need to do before file submitted or after? I think should be after so we can add the application receipt along with doctor appointment.

Can someone please advice based upon their experience.

Thanks,

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi There,

For Supervisa medicals, Do we need to do before file submitted or after? I think should be after so we can add the application receipt along with doctor appointment.

Can someone please advice based upon their experience.

Thanks,
If you are planning to do Upfront medicals , you need to do before you ares submitting the application , so can you can able to upload e medical online

good luck

Reactions: find_anand

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
application date for both parents: may 15th
Biometrics we’re done at the time of supervisa
Medical done in advance
Passport request for both: may 30th
that was fast!
i applied for my parent April 28 and no updates yet. Submitted medicals and requested to renew biometrics but application didn't update since then.

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Applied Super visa for parents.
Applied - May 14
Biometrics Completed - May 18
Medicals Completed - June 02

Waiting for next steps. Anyone around same timeline?

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
I have applied for my mother’s super Visa.

Her country of citizenship and Resident: India
upfront medical done on 8th April.
Submitted application on 10th April.
Biometric Request on 11th April.
Biometric completed on 14th April.
Medical Passed update on 6th May.

Now just waiting for next step.
Just now received Original Passport Request for my mom.
Question: my mom is currently in different city(Mumbai) and she gave her biometric in Another city ( Kolkata). And in application the permanent address is totally different city( a small village in India). While raising passport collection request at vfs site, will it be a problem if I give passport collection address as Mumbai? Seeking guidance.

Croyez

Apr 6, 2022
yup no need appointment booked for passport submission, just go and drop off the document envelope with exact $4 US. we did it with my mom-in-law’s visa 1 month ago
Hey @nyiable, just wondering how long did it take for your mother-in-law to receive passport back ?

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Guys, My mom’s super visa application number starts with V. Is it same case with others too? Or Dis I by mistake applied Visitor Visa instead of Super Visa? (Very nervous here)

Reactions: Puttna03