+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Oh' oh, same here! I got BVL at 12:58am ET. :)) We are all processed in the same batch.
Good luck to us all!
Hey, funny enough, my mom’s got BVL just now too and when logged in I could see that eligibility review has started also. Fingers crossed for all of us
Aww my mom’s supervisa was approved today.

Supervisa (new portal)
March 29: Application submitted
March 30: BIL
April 5: Biometrics completed
April 6: Upfront medical updated
April 7: “We are reviewing your medical”
April 18: Medical exam passed
May 31: BVL + Eligibility started
June 1: Approved + PPR

Croyez

Apr 6, 2022

Supervisa (new portal)
We’ve just received PPR too. So happy ❤❤❤
What a coincidence that we got the exact timeline and got approved at the same time right? They definitely processed them in batches.

Hopefully @bonmatin2022 will get good news when he/she wakes up tmr too.

Croyez

Apr 6, 2022

Supervisa (new portal)
Hey @nyiable, are your parents from HCM? How did you submit passport last time?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys my parents super visa visa got rejected today after 5 months. Below is the letter from officers so kindly advised me what to change in their application if i apply again
Dear Ganja Bahadur Karki, Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).Get help to understand this letter and what you can do next. www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/en/refusal-visa-application I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. •

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. •

You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee
Regards
Rabin

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
She signed an authorization letter pointing my aunt as her representative. Then my aunt put all the request documents in one envelope and submitted at Canada VAC in HCMC. 4 USD courier fee to deliver the passport with stamp back to my mom.

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
We’ve just received PPR too. So happy ❤❤❤
What a coincidence that we got the exact timeline and got approved at the same time right? They definitely processed them in batches.

Hopefully @bonmatin2022 will get good news when he/she wakes up tmr too.
>:D< we got PPR today as well. Thank you, guys, for being together on this journey. Congrats @nyiable and @Croyez !!!

Timeline: super visa (one refusal visitor visa in 2020)
Application submission: 14-04-2022
Medical passed: 19-04-2022
Eligibility review started & BVL: 31-05-2022
PPR: 01-06-2022

Reactions: nyiable and Croyez

nguyendangcuong

May 9, 2022
Appliccation was submited on mar20.2022 from vietnam
Biometric done in 3 years ago
Medical has not done yet
My mom got refused 2 times by normal visitor 4 yeara go
My dad got refused 1 time by normal visitor 3 years ago
Now try with super visa program have not updated yet. All host income meet LICO requirement
Dont know why It take so long...
Please help help....

Reactions: nyiable

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
Hi Members

Below are the timelines and background for my mother supervisa process (old & new portal) from India to give good wibes.

Supervisa application (through old portal - gckey)

Submitted: 10 July 2021
Medical: Upfront (Feb 2021)
Buometric: 21 July 2021
Additional Medical Test (sputum): Sep 2021
Medical Passed: 17 Feb 2021

No update since then ....

New Portal (IRCC)

Submitted: 10 May 2022
Buometric: Upfront
Medical: 3 May 2022 (also filed old medical reference)
Medical Approved: 30 May 2022
PPR: 31May 2022 ( Got medical and PPR update on same day 31st May, but medical was marked as 30 May :))

Hope, this one will help. Also, requesting people who follow thread to see timelines, please post your timelines too.

bonmatin2022

Mar 30, 2022
Hey Croyez and @nyiable , I would like to check w you guys that we only need to bring the PPR letter + original passport + around 30-40USD in cash to VAC on NTMK street, without booking an appointment, right?
The PPR letter only requests the pp and a copy of the letter. Do you guys know if we have to bring anything else with us to VAC?

Thank you!

Croyez

Apr 6, 2022
Hey Croyez and @nyiable , I would like to check w you guys that we only need to bring the PPR letter + original passport + around 30-40USD in cash to VAC on NTMK street, without booking an appointment, right?
The PPR letter only requests the pp and a copy of the letter. Do you guys know if we have to bring anything else with us to VAC?

Thank you!
Yayy!!!

I was wondering this myself as well lol. Hopefully @nyiable can chime in since his other mom got PPR in March. But my brother called NTMK office and looked like that was all they needed to bring. I think it’s only $4US for courier fee though. When
I was wondering this myself as well lol. Hopefully @nyiable can chime in since his other mom got PPR in March. But my brother called NTMK office and looks like that was all they needed to bring. I think it’s only $4US for courier fee though. When is your mom/dad planning to come?

Croyez

Apr 6, 2022
Medical has not done yet
Now try with super visa program have not updated yet. All host income meet LICO requirement
Please help help....
Have you thought about taking upfront medical exam? Two other members in here and I also applied from VN end of March, we all did upfront medical and we all got BVL&PPR at the same time which was earlier today.

Reactions: nyiable

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Medical has not done yet
Please help help....
this all happens with applications in VN, give it 2 months at least

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018

Thank you!
Yayy!!!

I was wondering this myself as well lol. Hopefully @nyiable can chime in since his other mom got PPR in March. But my brother called NTMK office and looked like that was all they needed to bring. I think it’s only $4US for courier fee though. When
I was wondering this myself as well lol. Hopefully @nyiable can chime in since his other mom got PPR in March. But my brother called NTMK office and looks like that was all they needed to bring. I think it’s only $4US for courier fee though. When is your mom/dad planning to come?
yup no need appointment booked for passport submission, just go and drop off the document envelope with exact $4 US. we did it with my mom-in-law’s visa 1 month ago

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018

Thank you!
btw also BVL letter + an authorization letter if someone else drops off the docs for youf mom

Croyez

Apr 6, 2022
yup no need appointment booked for passport submission, just go and drop off the document envelope with exact $4 US. we did it with my mom-in-law’s visa 1 month ago
So my mom needs to bring her own ENVELOPE with BVL + passport + $4US ? I didn’t know about the envelope part, thanks for the heads up :)