AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Any reply/ suggestion on that will be appreciated please. Thank you .
Hey, no need to update the insurance dates... you can move the dates as many times you want until visa is received and select the dates as per the visit :) @Simrankaur8764

nims38

Apr 3, 2017
Finally my parents Super Visa is approved.

Super Visa Application for Parents:
Application Submitted: 11th May
Biometrics Instruction Letter: 15th May
Biometrics Completed (for both): 22nd May
Medical marked as Complete (for both): 24th May
Eligibility Completed: 6th June
PPR and BVL: 7th June

Reactions: mkaur92

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Finally my parents Super Visa is approved.

Super Visa Application for Parents:
Application Submitted: 11th May
Biometrics Instruction Letter: 15th May
Biometrics Completed (for both): 22nd May
Medical marked as Complete (for both): 24th May
Eligibility Completed: 6th June
PPR and BVL: 7th June
Congratulation!!.. could you please advise what are the documents you attached. Thank you

Reactions: nims38

nims38

Apr 3, 2017
Congratulation!!.. could you please advise what are the documents you attached. Thank you
Medical : Upfront
Parents Documents: Bank statements, FDs, Pension Letters, CA report of Net Worth (This included Property Evaluation), Marriage Certificate, Medical Insurance from Manulife.
My Documents: Bank Statement, NOA, Canadian Passport, OCI (For Relationship Proof), Payslips, Invitation Letter (Notary Attested)

Himanshu28

Oct 11, 2019
MIL SuperVisa Application

Application Submitted: 31st May 2023
Biometrics Instruction Letter: waiting..............................................:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Hey anyone who submitted additional information documents related to their parents employment (military/police/govt position). Can you please share how long IRCC took for final decision after this?

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Medical : Upfront
Parents Documents: Bank statements, FDs, Pension Letters, CA report of Net Worth (This included Property Evaluation), Marriage Certificate, Medical Insurance from Manulife.
My Documents: Bank Statement, NOA, Canadian Passport, OCI (For Relationship Proof), Payslips, Invitation Letter (Notary Attested)
Is it mandatory to show proof of funds from parents side?

Himanshu28

Oct 11, 2019
Is anybody getting a Message right after the Final Decision as follows?

"
Messages about your application

Links and document titles are shown in the language you chose for your portal account when they were generated.

"

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Is anybody getting a Message right after the Final Decision as follows?

"
Messages about your application

Links and document titles are shown in the language you chose for your portal account when they were generated.

"
NO, I did received this after I submitted the file and got initial messages from IRRC like summary and stuff.

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Just an fyi on GCMS notes- I received a copy in 30 days.

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Help Needed..!!!
I applied my mom's super visa in Dec 2022 and did upfront medical on Jan 03, 2023 and submitted through the webform. I have received medical request again today to submit in 30 days. Do i have to do the medical exam again or what should i do?
Please any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks
Hi any updates? Do they update the medical status?

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Hey everyone, need your help.
applied for my parents last October. Visa processing at the time for our country was 36 days. So I set travel dates for two and a half months after Application date and purchased 1 year health insurance for $5k from BlueCross - specifically supervise one. My parents did BIL same week. Then processing times became 300 days!!!
They finally responded TODAY. Requested medical and another proof of insurance for one year. But I’ve already paid for a year and provided it last time - technically it’s IRCC’s fault they delayed it cuz their processing sucks.
Do I have to buy another insurance again? I’m just confused why they are asking for it again. I hate that they don’t explain it to you in the request letter.
I tried calling then but im sure you know how that turned out….

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hey everyone, need your help.
applied for my parents last October. Visa processing at the time for our country was 36 days. So I set travel dates for two and a half months after Application date and purchased 1 year health insurance for $5k from BlueCross - specifically supervise one. My parents did BIL same week. Then processing times became 300 days!!!
They finally responded TODAY. Requested medical and another proof of insurance for one year. But I’ve already paid for a year and provided it last time - technically it’s IRCC’s fault they delayed it cuz their processing sucks.
Do I have to buy another insurance again? I’m just confused why they are asking for it again. I hate that they don’t explain it to you in the request letter.
I tried calling then but im sure you know how that turned out….
Medical is valid for 12 months only so if it is still less than 12 months since they did last time you can provide that one. And for insurance you dont have to buy another insurance, just contact you insurance and tell them with new dates you are expecting them here and they will issue the policy with new dates without any fees. Since it was never activated you can still change dates.

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Medical is valid for 12 months only so if it is still less than 12 months since they did last time you can provide that one. And for insurance you dont have to buy another insurance, just contact you insurance and tell them with new dates you are expecting them here and they will issue the policy with new dates without any fees. Since it was never activated you can still change dates.
What do you mean it was never activated? What if it was activated? I am worried they'll say the date it was meant to start passed since it was last year :( and do nothing. I will call them 100% for sure though and try, thanks for advice!!

Also, Blue Cross is okay? I am not overthinking it whether it is Canadian or not and if that is the issue..