+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

Floof

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hi, I applied for Super Visa for my parents 2 days ago. My father is the primary applicant. My mom got het acknowledgment letter and her UCI number got updated within a few hours, whereas my father’s UCI number has not been updated on the profile and not showing anywhere. It’s been 2 days. Do you think it is a glitch and I should wait? Or raise a webform? I used the new portal.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Yes they will ask for 3 days sample collection for T.B sputum test...then they will call you after 3 months of first x-ray to do 2nd x-ray.
They will inform IRCC you don't need to be worry
Just follow IOM protocol
They have scheduled a follow up appointment for my Father in law at IOm. Any idea what would be the next stage after this appointment? Thanks

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi Guys.Timeline of my Parents super visa application
Applied-18th April from India upfront medical
Biometrics from previous applications
May 7 - medical passed and eligibility started
May 29 - ppr
2 visitor visa refusals and 1 Supervisa refusal

What’s the next step? How to send them passport and where?

Last edited:
Reactions: mkaur92 and nrmn973

zagi

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
ISL & LVO
App. Filed.......
09 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
to Islamabad Sep 2013 & to LVO "" and E-case status changed into "in process" on 23 April2014
Med's Request
from LVO 29 April 2014
Med's Done....
12 May 2014 & Medical received 20 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 12 June 2014 & PPR2 03 JULY 2014 Decision made on July 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2014
LANDED..........
4 Nov 2014
Hi, I see on Tracker that application updated: May 18 2023, but everything is same as April 19 update! I see Medical, Biometrics and eligibility COMPLETED... and Background IN PROCESS. Do anyone know what this means now? and if anyone else have this scenario? @zagi
No update yet
April 19 was last update

Jan 12, 2023
Yes
inform IRCC through webform
Hi there, I did same mistake. Can you let me know if it worked for you.

I already raised web form once to update invitation letter as first one did not had their dobs and mine too.

Should i raise another web form with ameneded medical insurance date.

Insurance start from 15th July (entry date : 17th July ) . Please help with this issue or should i cancel application as it will be second request to amend docs

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
May 29 - ppr

Hi, I have same scenario for my parents and planning to apply for super visa . Could you please guide what different you did this time to make file stronger?

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
May 29 - ppr

Book an appointment with VFS and follow the instructions

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello I have applied for my parent's super visa but I have not submitted their financial situation, should I be worried??? The documents I submitted are: 1. Letter of invitation with my citizenship certificate 2. proof of income: notice of assessment 3. national identity document: identity card 4. travel document: passport 5. proof of funds: a short note that I am the one who will pay for everything with a sermon signed by the sermation commissioner of Quebec, my savings account of $25,000, My payment stubs 6. relationship: birth certificate 7. Marriage certificate: extract from the marriage certificate 8. health insurance 9. additional documents: - travel history: two stays in Belgium

Jan 14, 2019
Hello forum members, I am applying for super visa for mother and had a question about invitation letter. I am only inviting her for 3 weeks during winter holidays, will the visa officer reject application and recommend applying for regular tourist visa? I would like her to be able to visit next year as well during the holidays which is why I am applying for super visa. Should I mention this in the letter and request multiple entry visa or this is understood and given anyways? Appreciate any help thank you!

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello I have applied for my parent's super visa but I have not submitted their financial situation, should I be worried??? The documents I submitted are: 1. Letter of invitation with my citizenship certificate 2. proof of income: notice of assessment 3. national identity document: identity card 4. travel document: passport 5. proof of funds: a short note that I am the one who will pay for everything with a sermon signed by the sermation commissioner of Quebec, my savings account of $25,000, My payment stubs 6. relationship: birth certificate 7. Marriage certificate: extract from the marriage certificate 8. health insurance 9. additional documents: - travel history: two stays in Belgium

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
It’s better to show their funds and property.

Jan 12, 2023
Hi there, I did same mistake. Can you let me know if it worked for you.

I already raised web form once to update invitation letter as first one did not had their dobs and mine too.

Should i raise another web form with ameneded medical insurance date.

Insurance start from 15th July (entry date : 17th July ) . Please help with this issue or should i cancel application as it will be second request to amend docs
Any reply/ suggestion on that will be appreciated please. Thank you .