+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa 2022

Mahina Yesmin

Feb 1, 2019
Can someone please give me some of their best advice?
I am so frustrated by the situation of my mother application.

First of all,I applied for mother under super visa back in 2020 just before the pendamic has started in Canada.In 2 years it was just stuck after doing the biometric.

Then I applied back again in Jan,2022.In Feb they asked for more proof of income from the sponser(me).I applied with my and my co signer’s employment letters only.After 2-3 days without giving me any chance to submit any other proof of income they just sent a refusal letter saying that I don’t meet the income requirements. Then I request them to re open the application and give me a chance to send my t4 or NOA.They consider the situation and re opened the file.Then I provided T4s(that time the tax file wasn’t ready) and later on the NOA. It’s been 10 months after re applying this year and 5 months after submitting theadditional income documents but still there is no update or nothing else in my file. It’s just showing that they are reviewing the additional documents I provided since May.It is so frustrating to wait a long period of time for the visa for both me and my mother.
Please someone help me and give me your valuable advice what should I do?
Do I need to re apply?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can someone please give me some of their best advice?
I am so frustrated by the situation of my mother application.

First of all,I applied for mother under super visa back in 2020 just before the pendamic has started in Canada.In 2 years it was just stuck after doing the biometric.

Then I applied back again in Jan,2022.In Feb they asked for more proof of income from the sponser(me).I applied with my and my co signer’s employment letters only.After 2-3 days without giving me any chance to submit any other proof of income they just sent a refusal letter saying that I don’t meet the income requirements. Then I request them to re open the application and give me a chance to send my t4 or NOA.They consider the situation and re opened the file.Then I provided T4s(that time the tax file wasn’t ready) and later on the NOA. It’s been 10 months after re applying this year and 5 months after submitting theadditional income documents but still there is no update or nothing else in my file. It’s just showing that they are reviewing the additional documents I provided since May.It is so frustrating to wait a long period of time for the visa for both me and my mother.
Please someone help me and give me your valuable advice what should I do?
Do I need to re apply?
What is her citizenship. Personally would resubmit but include NOA and proof of 1 year of supervisa insurance with the original application.

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
Hello every one 2days ago I got medical exam request for super visa but I already had upfront medical exam has been submitted with the application.. anyone went through this case . I’m thinking of do it ??
Thank you
Can you shed some light on how to go for upfront medical? I am planning to apply for supervisa for my parents and planning to for upfront medical.