+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa 2022

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hello every one 2days ago I got medical exam request for super visa but I already had upfront medical exam has been submitted with the application.. anyone went through this case . I’m thinking of do it ??
Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello every one 2days ago I got medical exam request for super visa but I already had upfront medical exam has been submitted with the application.. anyone went through this case . I’m thinking of do it ??
Thank you
send in a webform indicating you already have a medical that was done in the past year. When was it done? If close to a year ago you’ll likely need to redo.

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
send in a webform indicating you already have a medical that was done in the past year. When was it done? If close to a year ago you’ll likely need to redo.
It will expire after 3 months should I redo? .. and is medical exam request is a good sign thank u

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
It will expire after 3 months should I redo? .. and is medical exam request is a good sign thank u
hello canuck78
Do u have any idea if there is possibility of refusing super visa after medical exam passed
Thank u for any info or advise

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hello .. my mom got request for medical test it is been 2 and half months since the exam passed and no update is this normal anyone go through same case it is so frustrating..

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hello after 3 months of medical exams passed today I got BVL ? When I should here the decision and is it possible to be positive?

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Hey all,

I recently submitted a super visa application for my Mom and Dad. My Dad is the primary applicant, and my mom co-applicant. CIC requested biometric for my mom, but not for my Dad. Is that normal?

Another question, is it possible to give upfront medical for online applications? Since they live really far away from the VSF office in India, I was wondering if it would be possible to give the biometric, do the medicals, and submit the passport during the same visit.

I would really appreciate any advice on the above. Thank you!