+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

CanadaWP_2020

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
App. Filed.......
August 1st week
Passport Req..
27 Nov 2020
Hi ,
I got work permit extension today for me and my spouse .
It says “ A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, “

Any idea how much time it takes to receive the document ?
Thank you ,
Poonam

Reactions: Miracle2018

CanadaWP_2020

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
App. Filed.......
August 1st week
Passport Req..
27 Nov 2020
Hi ,
It says “ A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, “

Thank you ,
Poonam
timeline :
Extension applied on : 1st October 2021
Email approval received : 1st Feb 2022

bac0n14

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
Planning to apply for extension this March before my sowp expires. I will apply through my wife's pgwp.

Question, since I will be on implied status while waiting for decision, does the work experience count towards CEC/PNP requirements? What will happen if the extension got rejected? Is it still counted? Do I have to apply for a visitor visa?

Reactions: Miracle2018

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi, my wife's OWP is expiring in May this year. Looking at the renewal application form, it requires an upfront medical exam IMM 1017b, even though she just gave biometrics and medical exam in April 2021 for the PR application that she already passed. Does anyone know why she has to give medical exam again? It's so aggravating that we have to keep waiting and re-apply for OWP because of delays in PR and now have to give medical exam again.....

Kash1920

Mar 10, 2022
Hi ,

Thank you ,
Poonam
Have you received the document?