+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
hi gaurav ,
Yes i know that i didnt get update becayse it was not applied from my gc account.

However i have some queries

1.do i need to get my passport stamped or any other formalities i need to do after getting my wp??

2. I applied for new TRV online from my GC account by myself. Now when i applied it 1 month ago while filling the form, under current status i mentioned implied status and now i want to update it with new work permit number...so how can i do that?? Do i have to use webform or something...because i dont want to get my visa rejected and i dont want to pay consultant because i already paid lots of charges for PR application and WP application also i applied it in advance to save the time because i want to travel to india in december and i wanted to save time
Since you had already applied for TRV with implied status before your WP approval, I would suggest you to raise web form with your TRV application and WP ext. application number and explain your condition. IRCC will surely consider this as far as I know.
Regarding your first question, as long as you have valid approved WP ext. and stays in Canada you don't need to do any further action. If you want to travel to outside Canada and come back then you will need TRV stamped in your passport.

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Since you had already applied for TRV with implied status before your WP approval, I would suggest you to raise web form with your TRV application and WP ext. application number and explain your condition. IRCC will surely consider this as far as I know.
Regarding your first question, as long as you have valid approved WP ext. and stays in Canada you don't need to do any further action. If you want to travel to outside Canada and come back then you will need TRV stamped in your passport.
thanx gaurav i did the same i raised a webform and updated them with new work permit! Thank you

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Hi, any idea which application date they are currently processing? One of my friend's WP extension application dated 14 July was picked on 6th November and approved on 9th.

Burhan230

Nov 3, 2020
No. July has been processed and moving to August now. August 6th was picked.

Current processing time is around 3 months 15-20 days
Hello Guys,
I have a question. I had applied for Global Talent Stream Visa for Canada 3 Months ago. We all know that the processing time for GTS is 2 weeks but now it's 3 months after biometric I am still awaiting a response from Embassy. Is anyone have an idea that how much it will take to process my visa or due to Covid the processing time will also increasing?

---My timeline-----
Application submitted online: August 04, 2020
Biometrics Letter: August 06, 2020
Completed Biometrics: August 10, 2020

Can anyone tell how much time it will consume?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
So now officially we are at 3 months 14 days.!!!!
Officially it is at 142 days.
About 8 days shy of 5 months.
But that is a trailing indicator.

rdesai90

Jun 26, 2020
Hey Guys,
Need your help. My work permit extension application is in process.

For inland applicants, after work permit extension request is approved. What is the procedure afterwards? Do we need to send our passports for stamping to Ottawa? If yes, could you share the recent timeline for visa stamping?

I am sorry if it's a very basic question. I know TRV is Temporary resident visa ? Do we need to apply for this separately after the WP extension request is approved?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.