+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
No, because my all friends are got approval who applied feb month and 4th March, 9 March and 16 March also
I don’t think so
I think most online applications goes to Edmonton not sure..me and couple of ppl that I know that our files is in Edmonton and nothing is coming from that office

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
I called the IRCC just Moments ago she said the Edmond office open for working on work permit Or extension But they are closed for public All application is on hold because of biometric The starting process application on June

pratikpadwal3368

Aug 17, 2020
I called the IRCC just Moments ago she said the Edmond office open for working on work permit Or extension But they are closed for public All application is on hold because of biometric The starting process application on June
Sorry, but I didn't understand your message quite well. Are they still working on work permit extension applications? and what do you mean by "The starting process application on June " ?

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
i also called them. In short:
1. the call center will do nothing; 2. as the good excuse of COVID, they can delay as long as they want.

Reactions: Naz786

lovebatth39

Jul 11, 2020
Any updates about WP approval for anyone?
No updates.
I called them few minutes ago and they said we are aware of your situation but we already have many urgent requests.
Actually last time i called them I explained them my situation and they said they will look into it.
For now same “criminality test passed”

• Sad
Reactions: harvai2224

vinododesk

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hi everyone, I got gcms. The gcms notes saying still in progress. It’s means they not started my file. I applied 9th March with restoration WP case. Any one tell me please what need to do now. Need to apply again gcms or need to wait? Thanks

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I guess we have no other option than to wait.
Hi everyone, I got gcms. The gcms notes saying still in progress. It’s means they not started my file. I applied 9th March with restoration WP case. Any one tell me please what need to do now. Need to apply again gcms or need to wait? Thanks
I guess we are left with just waiting