+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

Guney

Sep 22, 2019
Hi. This is my first post. I made my application 26th of June. There is no update yet.

Last edited:

ursa

Sep 13, 2019
June 20 they updated my information asking for a pnc: provincial nominee certificate. Although it has expired on sep 28. Because they are only good for few months. My p.r application is in process as well, what should I do now without having an issue?

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
June 20 they updated my information asking for a pnc: provincial nominee certificate. Although it has expired on sep 28. Because they are only good for few months. My p.r application is in process as well, what should I do now without having an issue?
Try go to pnp office with the cic letter d your old pnp certificate. They will give you a new one to submit for your wp.

I'm here waiting on decision too... My file update yesterday but back to submitted. Hopefully I'll get a decision this morning.

mfern

Sep 25, 2019
I sent a web form to change my address on Sep 25th, and my application was approved on Oct 7th, do you think they will send the permit to the new address? The notification letter shows my old address.

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I sent a web form to change my address on Sep 25th, and my application was approved on Oct 7th, do you think they will send the permit to the new address? The notification letter shows my old address.
Did you received a message from ircc that they've attached your web message to your application before decision was made?

mfern

Sep 25, 2019
It means it will be sent to your old address. Keep an eye on your old adress
I don't know what to do. The building manager from the old address don't want to help me. She keeps saying that the letter will return to Canada Post and Canada Post can't forward letters from government. And I need the permit urgently! Any suggestions?