+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
I applied for Open workpermit extension on June 20 anyone received theirs lately please update. i would appreciate that
did you get any update/confirmation?

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Can anyone advice if this won't be take as misinterpretation.

I filled my form work permit renewal by ticking the right answer to be YES. Later a friend advice the answer should be NO with explanation which it look like a good reason and I immediately send a web form for correcting it as mistake.

After some weeks while I was talking to cic representative she advice me I've done the right things by ticking the right box YES that I'm not supposed to send any web form for correction and she advice me to send a new message to explain everything and to make it clear everything is ok in my application and to disregard the first message I sent.

I sent a new web form as advised by the officer.

But my fear right now is,

I've sent 2 different messages to make correction on my application. Hope it won't be taking as misinterpretation?

Please advise...

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Hi all, joining in.

I submitted July 19 - much later than all of you but being recently diagnosed with a chronic disease and not having Ohip until it comes though is making me worry it may not be processed accordingly to the estimated processing time.

LMIA-exempt work permit extension submitted - July 19
PR application via ONIP submitted - July 30 (long way to go.)

Hope you all hear something soon.