+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

KK_01

Feb 4, 2022
Applied Dec16th! Still waiting :mad:
My employer is threatening me for job discontinue if I don’t see any decision of yet. It’s making me so panicked . IRCC is dead silent and no update as of yet applied months ahead of PGWP expiry

saeedmsdi

May 4, 2020
My employer is threatening me for job discontinue if I don’t see any decision of yet. It’s making me so panicked . IRCC is dead silent and no update as of yet applied months ahead of PGWP expiry
When you submited the application?

KK_01

Feb 4, 2022
My employer is threatening me for job discontinue if I don’t see any decision of yet. It’s making me so panic everyday when I see their email. IRCC is dead silent and no update as of yet applied months ahead of PGWP expiry for new open work permit
@legalfalcon
Can you please assist what can I do to satisfy my employer ? I am so worried

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
@legalfalcon
Can you please assist what can I do to satisfy my employer ? I am so worried
If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter
If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter, you can still keep working until we make a decision.

If your employer or others need proof that you can continue to work

• you can show them this web page, or
  • if your employer is not satisfied with the information on this page, you can contact us
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/after-apply.html

Reactions: KK_01

KK_01

Feb 4, 2022
If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter
If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter, you can still keep working until we make a decision.

If your employer or others need proof that you can continue to work

• you can show them this web page, or
  • if your employer is not satisfied with the information on this page, you can contact us
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/after-apply.html
True I sent them link and they still want letter with new date

quarantine2020

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
148 days have passed for me… no news! I can’t even access my own profile because it was done through my company’s lawyer.
Anyone has an update? I am impatient.

quarantine2020

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
148 days have passed for me… no news! I can’t even access my own profile because it was done through my company’s lawyer.
Anyone has an update? I am impatient.
Update: My work permit got approved. The approval notification letter dated Jun 7, but my company’s lawyer only informed me this morning (Jun 10).

It was exactly 145 days for me, from Jan 12 to Jun 7!

Good luck, everyone!

KK_01

Feb 4, 2022
Update: My work permit got approved. The approval notification letter dated Jun 7, but my company’s lawyer only informed me this morning (Jun 10).

It was exactly 145 days for me, from Jan 12 to Jun 7!

Good luck, everyone!
Goodnews & wish you good luck too ahead