+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

rara85

May 21, 2021
Still nothing. Today is 210 days of waiting and 7 months on implied status. And most of the time I can’t even log in to see that nothing’s changed :/

rara85

May 21, 2021
Hi Guys,
Any recent updates on WP extensions?
No updates for me, waiting for 90+ days.
Strangely enough, I was just approved for PR and received my eCOPR, so the BOWP and my partner’s SOWP applications are now irrelevant. They have been pending for 8 months and I just sent IRCC a request to withdraw them and get the fees refunded. This is not how I envisioned the immigration progress going. Our lives have been unnecessarily stressful, disrupted and precarious because they never even looked at our work permit applications. I hope you guys don’t have to wait nearly as long as I did. Good luck!!

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Strangely enough, I was just approved for PR and received my eCOPR, so the BOWP and my partner’s SOWP applications are now irrelevant. They have been pending for 8 months and I just sent IRCC a request to withdraw them and get the fees refunded. This is not how I envisioned the immigration progress going. Our lives have been unnecessarily stressful, disrupted and precarious because they never even looked at our work permit applications. I hope you guys don’t have to wait nearly as long as I did. Good luck!!
Congratulations @rara85 !