+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sunrise University Assessment

Kp11

Dec 13, 2017
I want to equivalence my transcript. what other documents require and how to post it to wes.

sanapala46

Oct 24, 2019
Hi you might try with other evaluation,
I'm not sure for the same. But wes don't consider sunrise rajasthan... We don't look for UGC.. I repeat we don't look for UGC.. There is a other factors.. Which I cannot share my friend it's an open forum... But tell me other universities.name . I will let u know.. Only for India

Thanks
Sorry for late reply..
hi
can the calrox university and Mewar university accept by WES

sanapala46

Oct 24, 2019
Hi Amit,

I have done MBA(2 years)(Regular) from Mewar Univeristy(Rajasthan). Can you please let me know if WES access the degree from this university?

Thanks in advance !!!
Hi Djniks

have you completed the WES evulation for Mewar Univeristy

Sainad

Nov 22, 2019
Hi amit.can you please let me know about Birla Global University bhubabeswar gets evaluated by WES

Ahr

Feb 18, 2020
First the university /institue must be UGC/AICTE approved
Login to wes create account and when you enter the university name a pop up will come up that says that wes does not evaluate academic record of this univ. Otherwise it will evaluate and as for wes does not consider UGC then i don’t know what they will look UGC and AICTE are the authorised govt body to give accrediation To colleges and universities in INDIA and any foreign organisation trying to verify the academic records will first verify if the institute is recognised by govt. This is the most absurd answer that i have seen that wes does not look for UGC accreditation

saipawan14

Apr 15, 2020
Hi Amit -

My cousins have done Distance and Full time from the following University, Are these universities recognized by WES ?
1. Vinayaka Mission Sikkim University - Distance
2. Carolx Teachers Univeristy. - Full time.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Thanks !
guys text me your number

Amit1012

Jan 30, 2018
Good morning everyone,

Good Newz Good News Good Newz!!!!!
Latest updates Aug 2020.
Sunrise university Rajasthan
Wes evaluation 100% Success.

Go ahead I'm giving green signal

Amit1012

Jan 30, 2018
Hi, Anyone needs any help for Sunrise University please leave me a text message with your query on my cell +1 416 570 1515 (Canada).
Thanks
Good morning everyone,

Latest updates Aug 2020.

Sandhujujhar

Oct 16, 2020
Good morning everyone,

Latest updates Aug 2020.

Hie amit i need to discuss with u personally cn u ? I hav my degree from sunrise and want to apply for study visa or pr but m afraid as some people say u may b banned u should not apply with this degree.cn u talk to me?.