Sunrise University Assessment

Jan 14, 2019
Is PhD from the following university is valid
Shri Venkateshwara University, NH-24, Rajabpur, Gajraula
HIMALAYAN UNIVERSITY, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
OPJS University Rajasthan

Rijesh88

Jan 19, 2019
I work for wes outsource company which is 3rd party company. .you all can tell me university name ..I will tell whether wes will approve or declined ..
Answer to your question :- you need to go rajasthan to collect transcript from sunrise.

All the best my friend ..
Again Sunrise university rajasthan not listed with wes Canada and USA

Don't waste your hardmoney and time ..
Fill free to reply for any other questions you have.
What about Vinayaka mission Sikkim University

Vivekvora007

Feb 2, 2019
Hello mr Amit
Can i get your email as well as whatsapp number..i had concern about WES for canada and university.your is help is pretty appreciated for me..thanks

Rijesh88

Jan 19, 2019
I work for wes outsource company which is 3rd party company. .you all can tell me university name ..I will tell whether wes will approve or declined ..
Answer to your question :- you need to go rajasthan to collect transcript from sunrise.

Hi Amit,

What about Vinayaka Mission Sikkim University as I have done my Bachelor's and Masters from here

Poojaarora

Jul 5, 2018
Hi have done my graduation from Navyug mahavidhalaya jaunpur affiliated to VBS purvanchal... does wes verifies it...

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
i have used sunrise university degree for Canada student visa ... my case got refused and i got a 5 year ban ...please dont ruin your future ... dont use this crap degree ...i have used transcripts also but my future banned and my friend applied for australia ..he also got a refusal ... we have wasted our money ...please you guys save it ... this is our true sad story ...

sorry bro
my friend done MBA from sunrise university and wes has evaluate his degree and equalent to canada MBA

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
Hi Jasdeep,

Please don't go by auto search in Wes list.. Believe in real report.. Check in this forum if anyone has Wes clear for Sunrise rajasthan..

We don't recognize this university as per wes policy..

If anyone has approve report for above university.. Email a sample..

I cannot make any change to report,
Atlast I'm advisor for Wes not an admin

If result is positive, than we can encourage other to go ahead with sunrise university..

Until than please ask any other universities listed in Wes

I will be happy answer

Thanks

bro
my friend done MBA from sunrise university and wes has evaluate his degree and equalent to canada MBA

Reactions: vivek maniar

Shruti Poddar

Sep 13, 2019

Hey. Is Sunrise listed with IQAS ? AND is Sikkim Manipal University listed with WES

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
What procedure he went through ???? please help
In 2017 he went to sunrise and applied there for transcript and after one month again he had to go there to collect the sealed envelop of transcript and then he applied to wes and after 3 month he got his evaluation report, but now there is a news on internet that a high committee from ugs deployed to check the rumour that sunrise is selling fake degrees