+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Disha08

Aug 18, 2020
Visit the links in the first post in this thread and get to know about the different PNPs available. The requirements are different for each PNP - go through those and see which one fits you best.

Good luck.
I have kind off reviewed all of these and to conclude, Ontario's, Human Capital FSW is the most suitable one, however, it's not open. All other programmes would either require a job offer or a strong connection :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I have kind off reviewed all of these and to conclude, Ontario's, Human Capital FSW is the most suitable one, however, it's not open. All other programmes would either require a job offer or a strong connection :(
OINP might be a good option for your score. I'm not sure but isn't SINP also a good fit for you? They used to publish an NOC list and EE applicants whose primary NOC is in that list could apply (not sure if that process is still the same).

I would recommend reviewing the latest posts in my OINP thread to know more about their process and latest developments.

Good luck.

Reactions: Disha08

Preciouschris

Feb 15, 2020
I have a question regarding my spouse. When filling my EE profile, on his section, if put in his education details and language. Will he need to get documents to support his claim like ECA or provide his certificates during application?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I have a question regarding my spouse. When filling my EE profile, on his section, if put in his education details and language. Will he need to get documents to support his claim like ECA or provide his certificates during application?
If you are not claiming points for his education or his language scores, then there is no need to provide this information.

However, after you receive ITA, all the relevant information must be filled in the personal history section. For the things that you only mention in the personal history section (and not in the work / education history section), you do not have to submit documentation (in your husband's case, he would not have to submit his IELTS / ECA).

Reactions: Preciouschris

Preciouschris

Feb 15, 2020
If you are not claiming points for his education or his language scores, then there is no need to provide this information.

However, after you receive ITA, all the relevant information must be filled in the personal history section. For the things that you only mention in the personal history section (and not in the work / education history section), you do not have to submit documentation (in your husband's case, he would not have to submit his IELTS / ECA).
Thank you so much for your response

curious_academician

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
I have only the provisional degree certificate of my PhD. Should the University send the attested copy of the provisional degree along with transcripts to WES? Or should I upload the copy of provisional degree in my account in WES website? (without getting attested the copy from registrar as my university is 100km from my home)

lamiarukhsara

Oct 3, 2020
Hello Everyone
I am working as a Lecturer in a Private University in Bangladesh. I do not have any MSC degree, only BSC degree in Computer Science and Engineering.
Can I apply for PNP or EE program? I am confused as NOC 4011 requires minimum MSC degree and NOC 4021 doesn't go with my job description as I work in a University.
Can I apply through any other NOC's as I have an Engineering degree?

iqra2291

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hi all, Can someone please inform me about the funds. How much funds are required. Also difference between settlement funds and available funds

Jun 4, 2020
Hi guys,
I am thinking to apply for OINP Skilled Trades Stream. I am about to complete my 1 year of full time experience in November this year. (2020)
So just want to know that where I can see ‘CEC met’ in my profile as it is essential to be eligible for CEC in order to be part of this OINP.
Moreover, please also let me know if there are other things to consider while applying for this OINP stream and what are the chances of the draw happening this year???! My NOC code is 7246.

Thank you in advance!!!

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
I have a dilemma. Just move to another province for work and next day OINP opened and I registered with intention of returning to Ontario. I called and emailed and they said as long as I have lived in ont for one yr 8n d last 2 years, it's still ok. I hope it wont be flagged by IRCC after nomination that I had address in another province. Or should I not just mention it since it's such a short period, just two months. But i will be back after nomination before applying for the PR. What do u think

kelangbac

Star Member
May 23, 2014
I have only the provisional degree certificate of my PhD. Should the University send the attested copy of the provisional degree along with transcripts to WES? Or should I upload the copy of provisional degree in my account in WES website? (without getting attested the copy from registrar as my university is 100km from my home)
You have two options when providing your official academic record to WES
1. Please ask the institution you attended to send your document directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official at the institution.
2. If the institution gives you the document to send to WES, it must be in a sealed envelope. If the envelope is opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, WES cannot accept the document.

You can find these info on WES site by filling this form
https://applications.wes.org/required-documents

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I don't know if my question is related here or not. My que is which category it should apply with LMIA in NOC - C. I have 5+ EXP in NOC - C up to July 2019 and my current position's job duties lies under NOC-B. So please any one confirm that how will I go through EE or PNP Paper based?

Last edited: