+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Redwan2k17

Feb 6, 2017
My NOC is 2281 Computer Network Technician and I am working as a System Administrator for the past 2.5 years. However, my highest ECA is Bachelor in Economics. Can I try SINP or any PNP or will I be outright rejected. My crs is 437. Without PNP I will not qualify.

Reactions: Preciouschris

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hi Fellows,
I just received SINP nomination, i there any one who could let me know what to do next ?

Thanks in Advance.

rj0786

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
They will send you a invitation on your cic account just press accept after that they will put your profile in pool when they make a draw they will send you ITA a invitation to apply PR

Preciouschris

Feb 15, 2020
Hi, please I studied Biomedical Technology but has 2.5 years work experience as an administrative manager. Will this be a problem?
Also, how do I proof work experience, is it just by a reference letter or there are other things I need to provide. Cos I was being paid in cash (things we see in my country?

Brarj24

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Hi I just applied for AINP under Alberta opportunity stream my work permit is expiring in September. So it’s a 50/50 chance of receiving Nomination in this span of time
I have Calculate My CRS score it come to be 380
So my question is what would be the best way to extend my work permit in case If I didn’t receive a nomination by that time

Amal Joseph

May 2, 2020
Excellent.but I have a query that,I completed my graduation from university through parallel college and I am pursuing my post graduation through distance education is it i am eligible for applying any stream?please reply

ashok2509

May 15, 2020
Hi freinds i HAVE A QUERY AND I NEED A URGENT ASSISTANCE AND HELP FROM EXPERTS

MY EE profile is valid for 4 months and then i will not be eligible for EE as my age will increase and wont qualify for fsw for 67 points.
And i wont be able to re create the EE profile.
I have got invitation from Manitoba nominee program. so what will be the outcome of my application if my ee profile becomes ineligible, would they transfer my application in normal stream or they can refuse my entry on ground of in eligible EE
pLEase provide me the guidance

walebaba

May 5, 2020
Please i want to confirm something. I am a lawyer but presently work as a legal administrator in a company. when i searched for the job title that fits my role, i realized that the only available title is Legal administrative assistants , how can i verify if i fall under it so that i wont make mistake when creating my profile. Kindly assist how people determine their job title. Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please i want to confirm something. I am a lawyer but presently work as a legal administrator in a company. when i searched for the job title that fits my role, i realized that the only available title is Legal administrative assistants , how can i verify if i fall under it so that i wont make mistake when creating my profile. Kindly assist how people determine their job title. Thank you.
Your NOC depends mostly on your roles and responsibilities and not on your title. The titles listed under the NOC are for reference only.