+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

ashutosh81

Jun 28, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
I am not an expert, but I’d recommend that you go as per your original plan to unnecessarily avoid queries via PFL coming through to you. In my opinion it is anyway not an ethical way of doing things like not including your spouse to boost CRS.
I did apply earlier with accompanying spouse through a EE profile but officer rejected my application on future arranged employments that claimed. I still have valid employment but employer doesn't provide any letter and hence I have to change it to non- accompanying.

May I know what is PFL? Also what is the crs score expected by oinp hcp? I see that, I meet their eligibility so can I not fill up my oinp application with spouse accompanying?

visaforca

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Calgary
Just quick question!

My buddy is coming/landing soon under Express entry. He put Alberta as preferred province also mentioned on his landing paper.
Can he land any other province Ontario/BC and provide local(Toronto/Vancouver) address for first PR Card(Mailing)?
Or he have to land Alberta first then move to other province?
Thanks

ashutosh81

Jun 28, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Why is CEC/PNP asking me to upload arranged employment document when i have not claimed points for arranged employment.

khannap.pk

Jan 16, 2020
Dear Thread owner,

I have used

• NOC Code 2283 for my role as a QA Engineer (2 yrs) then,
  • NOC Code 0213 for a Product Consultant role (1.7 yrs).
  • Then I did my MBA and used NOC Code 0213 for post MBA product roles (2 yrs) thereafter.

So considering the MBA break in the middle can I use NOC code 0213 as the primary one?

Will it still qualify the 3 year continuous employment or not? or should I request changes?

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
@Aady07 , hope you r doing good!

I have received my GCMS notes and according to that my file is on RR by the officer. All parameters are clears including the POF, however, there was a loan that I already closed but I got the NOC from the bank a bit late and I sent the same to the CIC via webform after the eAPR. Now, it looks that the case agent got confused with that and put the file on RR. AOR is Aug23.

Any idea how much time the officer will take to review the file or any best way if I can do anything in this case?

Can I explain the situation upfront via webform by writing an LOE?

Please advice what should be the way-out now. Thanks

Rajeeg

Dec 23, 2019
Hello, I have a question. I recently received the ITA for pr.. My total score tally is 977 but my account and letter shows it as 962. I am claiming points 600 - provincial nominee and 15- sibling. They have excluded my 15 points. Why??
Just because my sibling stays in different province and I got pnp from different province. Need advice..

Kaveesha90

Aug 18, 2019
Hi, do visa officers check on loans and credit card outstandings? If those are present would that be a problem to get PR?

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
@Aady07 , hope you r doing good!

I have received my GCMS notes and according to that my file is on RR by the officer. All parameters are clears including the POF, however, there was a loan that I already closed but I got the NOC from the bank a bit late and I sent the same to the CIC via webform after the eAPR. Now, it looks that the case agent got confused with that and put the file on RR. AOR is Aug23.

Any idea how much time the officer will take to review the file or any best way if I can do anything in this case?

Can I explain the situation upfront via webform by writing an LOE?

Please advice what should be the way-out now. Thanks
@Aady07 - Thanks a lot dear, I got the golden email PPR today (Feb 11, 2020). Really appreciate your help in all questions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
i have non-accompanying spouse and my EE profile score is of 462 for which I have got a NOI from Ontario . Is there a minimum criteria or points that i need to meet while applying OINP nomination? I am asking this because if i get nomination , i want to go and add my spouse in my EE profile as accompanying to take care of the shortage of points .
Should i declare my spouse as accompanying or does it have to be exactly matching CRS score of my EE profile ? or will they still give nomination if the score drops as accompanying spouse drops my score to 425. Cutoff on HCP-OINP is between 462-470 in HCP-OINP on jan 15th 2020

Applying under CEC-OINP
If you had declared your spouse as non-accompanying and you got a NOI based on that, then I imagine that OINP would not expect you to include your spouse in the application for nomination. You might want to check with OINP before you edit your application.

This is only my opinion.

Suraj chauhan

Feb 23, 2020
How much points we need for pnp of all provinces just like I have heard about Saskatchewan PNP we require 60/100 ? It will be very helpful to decide

SShika

Feb 24, 2020
Hi
Please suggest what NOC code should i opt for express entry. I have the following work experience:
1. Banking- Financial Advisor -2.5 years
Wealth manager-5months (in 2nd org)
2. Retail Store Manager- 3.2 months

Thanks