+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please tell me how i can accumulate the experience?
Does my contract based experience elligible?
If it is fulltime than surely you can claim points for your contract based experience. You've to provide relevant reference letter and contact letter to prove your claim.

Loteylotey

Dec 28, 2019
If it is fulltime than surely you can claim points for your contract based experience. You've to provide relevant reference letter and contact letter to prove your claim.
Some consultants told me that 12 months continue experience should be at the beginning. Is it right?
And they also told that contract based experience is not elligible. But i have all necessary documents to prove it.
It has made me fully depressed as after long time preparation i have got7778 and now this problem.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Some consultants told me that 12 months continue experience should be at the beginning. Is it right?
And they also told that contract based experience is not elligible. But i have all necessary documents to prove it.
It has made me fully depressed as after long time preparation i have got7778 and now this problem.
I am not the right person to guide you. Maybe some of the senior members can guide you relate to this issue.

Chaule279

Sep 13, 2016
Dear All,

is it the NOC has to be the same continously? I have 3 years working as Auditor but next 5 years working as Financial Analysis, so does it impact on the profile to PNP?
Please guide.
Many thanks

Hyperglycaemia

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Please I need an urgent assistant with regards to PEI pnp and NB pnp. For Prince Edward Island EOI, I have being having great difficulty filling the passport information page., However, once I fill in the passport information it directs me to fill an additional passport information which I only have one passport. I tried putting the same information for the additional and second additional passport information but couldn't move over to the next page. I am extremely bothered about this.

Secondly, I tried registering for NBPNP EOI but the registration icon remains static. Please, what how should I go about it. Thanks while I wait for responses.

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
Most of the consultants are a bunch of fool with very little knowledge and incorrect information ... they’re just interested in their money and will charge you upfront for everything... I’d suggest do your own research

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
What I found is , distance learning doesn't get bonus points for canadian studies.
You’re right in saying that it doesn’t bring any bonus points ... which means you will not be awarded for points of ‘Study in Canada’ if you’ve done a distance learning course of a Canadian university and lived outside of Canada during the course, however you will still be awarded points for the Diploma or Degree based on WES or equivalent assessment.

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
Dear All,

is it the NOC has to be the same continously? I have 3 years working as Auditor but next 5 years working as Financial Analysis, so does it impact on the profile to PNP?
Please guide.
Many thanks
No it doesn’t. Choose which NOC you’d like to claim points for as your primary occupation as long as the work experience is in the last 10 years.

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
As long as the experience is in the last 10 years and you do not have different NOC experiences in between the one your claiming experience for your primary occupation it doesn’t matter in my opinion ...Seniors please throw some light

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
To apply under FSW you need to have a minimum threshold point of 67 out of 70. And I am also sailing in the same boat but as I've 67 points and I am eligible to apply under the same program. Due to high cut off and low CRS, we have to opt for PNP, which totally works on NOC code and demand for such skill work in that province.
It’s 67 out of 100

ashutosh81

Jun 28, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
i have non-accompanying spouse and my EE profile score is of 462 for which I have got a NOI from Ontario . Is there a minimum criteria or points that i need to meet while applying OINP nomination? I am asking this because if i get nomination , i want to go and add my spouse in my EE profile as accompanying to take care of the shortage of points .
Should i declare my spouse as accompanying or does it have to be exactly matching CRS score of my EE profile ? or will they still give nomination if the score drops as accompanying spouse drops my score to 425. Cutoff on HCP-OINP is between 462-470 in HCP-OINP on jan 15th 2020

Applying under CEC-OINP

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
i have non-accompanying spouse and my EE profile score is of 462 for which I have got a NOI from Ontario . Is there a minimum criteria or points that i need to meet while applying OINP nomination? I am asking this because if i get nomination , i want to go and add my spouse in my EE profile as accompanying to take care of the shortage of points .
Should i declare my spouse as accompanying or does it have to be exactly matching CRS score of my EE profile ? or will they still give nomination if the score drops as accompanying spouse drops my score to 425. Cutoff on HCP-OINP is between 462-470 in HCP-OINP on jan 15th 2020

Applying under CEC-OINP
I am not an expert, but I’d recommend that you go as per your original plan to unnecessarily avoid queries via PFL coming through to you. In my opinion it is anyway not an ethical way of doing things like not including your spouse to boost CRS.