+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
@Aady07 , hope u r doing good.
Could you pls help me to find if my point calculation is accurate for MEC minimum 67 points requirement:

• Education - Masters = 23
  • Ielts - R 7, W 6, L 6, S 6.5 = 19
  • Age - 42 yrs completed = 5
  • Exp - NOC A & B = 12 yrs = 15 (Primary NOC have 4 years of exp)
  • Blood relation (spouse's parents in Canada) - 05
  • Arraged job (PNP nominated) - 05 (under adaptability)

Total 72 points (am I correct?) Thanks
That's correct. Now check with crs.

Reactions: SK_Regina

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi experts, my situation is like this:
1. Age 38
2. Education: BBA + PGDBM (WES : In Progress)
3. IELTS: L: 8.0 R: 7.0 W: 6.0 S: 6.5
4. NOC: 1221 (approx. 10 years out of past 12 years)

My CRS is about 350

Any chance for me to get PNP?
Million thanks!

Marvel01

Nov 9, 2019
  1. I'm considering applying under NOC 1223 (Human Resources and Recruitment Officers) as I have about 9 years experience in this field working for 3 international companies. However, I have a BSc in Mechanical Engineering. would this be accepted based on my work experience? Would my education in Mechanical Engineering cause it to be rejected?

mitch2002

Nov 21, 2019
Hello experts in the house,
Please I need help in choosing the most appropriate NOC. I worked as an Internal control officer in a bank and below was my job description. I'm contemplating between NOC 1111 and NOC 1122. Also, if there is another NOC that is closer to my job description kindly let me know.
Job description
  • Ensure compliance with the bank’s policies, procedures and existing laws at all times
  • Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls risk assessment and audit exceptions
  • Generate follow up reports to management on exceptions raised from the bank’s operations daily activities review
  • Ensure that concessionary withdrawal and transfers charges on domiciliary accounts are carried out in line with the banks’ policy
  • Develop and implement appropriate control operating procedures to ensure compliance with the bank’s policies.
  • Review of standing instruction, account maintenance concessions, interest rate concessions, deleted transactions and authorized transactions to ensure there are no regulatory or operational risk issues
  • Daily review of Overdraft facility bookings and ensure that the rate, tenor, limit, repayment terms and the upfront fees are in line with the bank’s policy.
  • Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting, financial, operational procedures and controls.
  • Ensure integrity of transactions and general ledger account in the bank through daily review of the general ledger balance reports and other relevant ad hoc and standard reports.
  • Assess the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard the organization’s assets by conducting quarterly verification of idle assets and obsolete items
  • Conduct stock count, security sweep, premises review, spot check and report rendition
  • Review documentations for account opening and ensure it is in line with the bank’s standards.

Thank you

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
1. Age 38

My CRS is about 350

Million thanks!
check with Saskatchewan

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
  1. I'm considering applying under NOC 1223 (Human Resources and Recruitment Officers) as I have about 9 years experience in this field working for 3 international companies. However, I have a BSc in Mechanical Engineering. would this be accepted based on my work experience? Would my education in Mechanical Engineering cause it to be rejected?
not with EE

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
1. Age 38

My CRS is about 350

Million thanks!
Where did you do your pgdmm from? Was it one year program?

vladandrie51

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
- CLB 9 IELTS
- Computer programmer (not sure which NOC is that, 2174?)
- CRS, shy over 400

Which PNP you recommend me trying?

Besides ticking that I'm interested in all provinces when completing my EE profile, is there anything else I can do to improve my chances to get nominated by a province?

@nri7777: Is it possible that you can chime in?

Many thanks :)

Last edited:

NRC

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, I need one clarification, it would be a great help.

I have completed my Bachelor of business administration in the year 2010-13, after tht I started pursuing my Bachelor in law from June 2013-June 2016, Due to backlog I Completed in the year June-2017. But I started working on full time basis from August 2016 as my college was over. So can I show my work experience from August 2016? Or from the date I got LLB degree I.e June 2017.

Please note that My full time work doesn’t requires any license nor any law degree which I started in August 2016.

NRC

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, I need one clarification, it would be a great help as I am in the process of creation of my profile

I have completed my Bachelor of business administration in the year 2010-13, after tht I started pursuing my Bachelor in law from June 2013-June 2016, Due to backlog I Completed in the year June-2017. But I started working from August 2016 as my college was over. So can I show my work experience from August 2016? Or from the date I got LLB degree I.e June 2017.

Please note that My work doesn’t requires any license nor any law degree which I started in August 2016.