+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
it would be very helpful for me if you could little bit explain the point "Restrain yourself by checking the ainp box only and not others as it shows your intent to live in the province permanently." How can i show my interest to live in the province permanently? do i need to add any information in EE profile or i have to send expression of interest?
As your EE profile has been created, you get the question, which province you want to settle. Write Alberta over there.

The second question is to check the rest of the province. You need to analyze, how will a province get to know your intent that you wanna settle in. If you check all the provinces, your profile will be in the pool for a longer duration and nobody will bother to see your file as you've shown intent to reside in all the province. The provinces determine your intent if you've checked one province or max 3. This is how you prove your intent.

Now the question regarding settling permanently in Alberta, it's not mandatory however in pnp schemes you need to live in a particular province for at least a year and after that you can change your province.

In a nutshell, living in a province for a year is mandatory if you have got your PR under pnp nomination.

ac2422

Jul 21, 2019
As your EE profile has been created, you get the question, which province you want to settle. Write Alberta over there.

The second question is to check the rest of the province. You need to analyze, how will a province get to know your intent that you wanna settle in. If you check all the provinces, your profile will be in the pool for a longer duration and nobody will bother to see your file as you've shown intent to reside in all the province. The provinces determine your intent if you've checked one province or max 3. This is how you prove your intent.

Now the question regarding settling permanently in Alberta, it's not mandatory however in pnp schemes you need to live in a particular province for at least a year and after that you can change your province.

In a nutshell, living in a province for a year is mandatory if you have got your PR under pnp nomination.
Thank You very much for the information. i will update my profile accordingly.

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Perfect. Restrain yourself by checking the ainp box only and not others as it shows your intent to live in the province permanently. Rest wait for the invitation from them to apply. They will be sending you an email mentioning to apply with documents checklist.

Ainp does not provide online application. You need to send all your xeros in an envelope by post or courier to the address mentioned in their email.
is there any evidence that restraining yourself to only AINP increases your chance of getting a nomination from AINP? I am just trying to understand your thinking for this.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
is there any evidence that restraining yourself to only AINP increases your chance of getting a nomination from AINP? I am just trying to understand your thinking for this.
Reading my thought process won't help. Rather we need to figure out, how they will get to know our intent.

I ask you. If you're the officer in oinp and wants to fiddle the pool for a candidate and you see a file who has clearly mentioned his/her intent for ainp, will you invite that applicant?

So if an applicant randomly selects most of the provinces, who will be interested in picking that file? None. That's why I mentioned, minimum one and maximum 3 provinces you select.

Regarding evidences, there is none in the matter of PnP and PR.

Reactions: dimbo888

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Reading my thought process won't help. Rather we need to figure out, how they will get to know our intent.

I ask you. If you're the officer in oinp and wants to fiddle the pool for a candidate and you see a file who has clearly mentioned his/her intent for ainp, will you invite that applicant?

So if an applicant randomly selects most of the provinces, who will be interested in picking that file? None. That's why I mentioned, minimum one and maximum 3 provinces you select.

Regarding evidences, there is none in the matter of PnP and PR.
could it not be the case that officer in OINP only has the ability to see if the candidate chose Ontario or not. He might not have the ability to see which other provinces the candidate opted-in for except the province he is working for? My guess is from the disclaimer at the bottom of that window where it says " This information is for reference only and no immigration decision will be made based on your answers" and so on. I am concerned about missing out on opportunities from other provincial nomination by restraining myself only to AINP.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
could it not be the case that officer in OINP only has the ability to see if the candidate chose Ontario or not. He might not have the ability to see which other provinces the candidate opted-in for except the province he is working for? My guess is from the disclaimer at the bottom of that window where it says " This information is for reference only and no immigration decision will be made based on your answers" and so on. I am concerned about missing out on opportunities from other provincial nomination by restraining myself only to AINP.
They have the access to see every single applicant's case file and their selection. Moreover go through every provinces requirement. Max of the provinces have put "intent" as an important aspect.

Why do you think, most of the applicants are trying to meet the threshold of the crs draw for federal selection. The only reason is the intent. It's hard to prove an intent without writing and by actions. Funny.

As for your concern, try limiting yourself till 3 provinces. And those top three will be oinp, ainp and Manitoba?

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
They have the access to see every single applicant's case file and their selection. Moreover go through every provinces requirement. Max of the provinces have put "intent" as an important aspect.

Why do you think, most of the applicants are trying to meet the threshold of the crs draw for federal selection. The only reason is the intent. It's hard to prove an intent without writing and by actions. Funny.

As for your concern, try limiting yourself till 3 provinces. And those top three will be oinp, ainp and Manitoba?
Thanks will do that. Appreciate your reasonable response

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi, thanks for your reply. I have already made EE a month back anxiously awaiting for any notification from province. In my opinion, it will take time to send us NOI from any province as per my study and looking examples in the thread.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi, thanks for your reply. I have already made EE a month back anxiously awaiting for any notification from province. In my opinion, it will take time to send us NOI from any province as per my study and looking examples in the thread.
Where all you've applied? What is your Noc?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
I have selected all provinces eventually and noc code is 1241
OMG......... No wonder it's been a month. How are you showing your intent? By selecting all provinces, you've created a remote chance for a NOI.

BTW, what all provinces are your first, second and third priority?

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
There was a draw today cut off point 459. if we get nominated from AINP or any other province? when is the notification sent typically after the draw?