+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

hjjoshi

Jun 11, 2019
Dear All,

Gone through all details and tempt to write query and expect solutions from the subject experts.

NOC : 0911 NAICS : 311/ 312
Experience : 20 yrs.
IELTS: CLB 7
ECA : MASTERS

EE POINTS : 65 I.e. 2 points short to enter in Express entry.

Query : want to explore on alternatives for immigration including PNP.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

The occupation is "teacher" in commerce stream. Education is a bachelors in business management. But no bachelors or any diploma related to "education/ teaching". In NOC it says, there should be education degree. So can this be considered as

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Dear Subject experts,

Can i have alternatives on subjected above query?

Regards
Age is the problem. even if you enter into EE, getting and ITA is the concern. You could try PNP. Most PNP s have similar criteria for EE and some need you to have EE profile and qualify under any of EE program.

You might need to explore possible PNPs

Reactions: kartsuch

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hello. I am new on this forum. There is a pinned post with good detail about eligibility criteria for all provinces but its for 2016. Is there a recent one for 2019, if so may someone kindly tag it for me. If there isn't what are my chances for PNP with CRS 416, NOC 2133
On the first place, google NOC 2133 for every province except bcpnp. Like NOC 2133 occupation in demand list 2019 for Mpnp, Ainp, Sinp, NSpnp, Oinp and so on.

You will get to know if the Noc code is in demand or not. Rest will be sorted.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have crs of 420 including my wife degree and both of our IELTS score. Should I apply for express entry profile and will be there any chances of getting any nomination from any province. We are working in Accomodation and service manager profession. NOC 0632
Of course you need to create your EE profile to get into PnP. Try and select minimum one province and maximum 3. Mind you, every province needs to see an intent of the PA that whether he/she is willing to reside permanently or not. Randomly selecting all the provinces, your application will remain untouched.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
You need 67/100 to be able to create your EE profile. Rather apply directly to PnP's who do not require the sync of EE and Job offer. Some PnP's require 60/100 only.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
i have sibling there
Perfect. Restrain yourself by checking the ainp box only and not others as it shows your intent to live in the province permanently. Rest wait for the invitation from them to apply. They will be sending you an email mentioning to apply with documents checklist.

Ainp does not provide online application. You need to send all your xeros in an envelope by post or courier to the address mentioned in their email.

ac2422

Jul 21, 2019
Perfect. Restrain yourself by checking the ainp box only and not others as it shows your intent to live in the province permanently. Rest wait for the invitation from them to apply. They will be sending you an email mentioning to apply with documents checklist.

Ainp does not provide online application. You need to send all your xeros in an envelope by post or courier to the address mentioned in their email.
it would be very helpful for me if you could little bit explain the point "Restrain yourself by checking the ainp box only and not others as it shows your intent to live in the province permanently." How can i show my interest to live in the province permanently? do i need to add any information in EE profile or i have to send expression of interest?