Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagleworld said:
_Aspirant said:
SINP opened In-Demand PNP today. Guys whoever qualifies in their NOC list can apply.

Good Luck :)
[HI,I QUALIFY FOR THIS PROVINCE BUT I DO NOT HAVE CURRENT IELTS TEST AND ECA DONE............WHAT CAN I DO,PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD,CAN I APPLY ........AS I WILL TAKE IELTS ON 24SEPT AND ECA WILL BE DONE IN OCTOBER..................WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST ,MY NOC IS 2255,THANKS]
Nothing, you will have to wait for their next intake.

ashahin

Oct 4, 2014
Dear All:
Please shade some lights on my queries as I do not have any understanding about express entry system.
I am 40 years old and I am currently working in Public Health area. I've 4 years working experience in this field. Before that I worked in academia (e.g. as a teacher). I have Master degree (as per ECA) and my wife has a bachelor degree (ECA has not been done yet). I have no Canadian job experience as well as no job offer for me. Now I'm thinking about immigration to Canada and me and my wife are thinking to sit for IELTS exam soon.
Is express entry could be a viable option for me?
Is there any Deadline to apply under this express entry system?
Will it be a good idea to apply through an immigration lawyer?
Is it possible to apply independently?
Any advise or guidance would be greatly appreciated..!!
Thanks in advance for your response(s)!
Regards

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashahin said:
Dear All:
Please shade some lights on my queries as I do not have any understanding about express entry system.
I am 40 years old and I am currently working in Public Health area. I've 4 years working experience in this field. Before that I worked in academia (e.g. as a teacher). I have Master degree (as per ECA) and my wife has a bachelor degree (ECA has not been done yet). I have no Canadian job experience as well as no job offer for me. Now I'm thinking about immigration to Canada and me and my wife are thinking to sit for IELTS exam soon.
Start here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp
or here, if you want to see the points break-down: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
You need 67 points on the grid to be eligible.
As you don't have IELTS results yet, you will either need to guess your results, or simply leave the language section until last and see what language results you need in order to reach 67 points.

Is there any Deadline to apply under this express entry system?
No.

Will it be a good idea to apply through an immigration lawyer?
No.

Is it possible to apply independently?
Yes, fairly easily.
The vast majority of people on this forum do it themselves.

Any advise or guidance would be greatly appreciated..!!
Regards

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
_Aspirant said:
SINP opened In-Demand PNP today. Guys whoever qualifies in their NOC list can apply.

where have you read this i could not find info on their site

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
_Aspirant said:

where have you read this I could not find info on their site
Create a login in their website and it will guide you. I am not aware if it is still open though.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
_Aspirant said:

where have you read this i could not find info on their site
Now it's closed, check below
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

It was open for last two days

Jaykrishna83

Aug 29, 2016
Hi Again,

As per the link, it showed most of them received AOR within a time span of 1year and I have applied in Mar'16 and got AOR in Jun'16.
This is the mail which I got from NS -

Nova Scotia Demand ns-demand@novascotia.ca via lists.gov.ns.ca

Jun 7

[REPLY REQUIRED] | [RÉPONSE NÉCESSAIRE]

Le français suit l’anglais. / French follows English.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:
1.accepted a nomination from another province; or
2.accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.

You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Wanted to confirm whether all the applicants receive similar mail else will I get any other mail in this regard.

Thanks - Jay

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
@Jaykrishna83, i thought nova scotia pnp was closed. What program did you apply for?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ge3qz said:
@Jaykrishna83, i thought nova scotia pnp was closed. What program did you apply for?
It's closed now; as Jaykrishna mentioned, he applied in March when it was open.

As the email came from Nova Scotia Demand, I'm going to go ahead and guess that they applied for the Nova Scotia Demand stream.

Jaykrishna83

Aug 29, 2016
Hi @Istari - Indeed, I applied for NS through Manual Dispatch when it was opened in March & I got AOR in Jun'16. So I was wondering on the fact, how long will it usually take to get AOR as per the link you provided, it took almost an year for applicants. Hence wanted to confirm do I still get any another notification mail else I will get nomination from NS..

Kindly clear on this point...

Jay

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
istari said:
Did you read the first post in this thread ?
Open category application for NBPNP is on hold now :(

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

madhuirreddy

Sep 2, 2016
Dear members
Please help me out on my queries as I do not know much about express entry system.
I am 30 years old and I am currently working as industrial pharmacist(noc 3131) i.e., qc executive in pharmaceutical company . I've 4.8 years to-date working experience in this field. I have Master degree (as per ECA) and my husband has a bachelor degree. I have no Canadian job experience as well as no job offer for me. Now I'm thinking about immigration to Canada and me and my husband gave IELTS exam and i got L-6.5,R-6,W-5.5,S-6, and my spouse score L-6.0,R-6,W-5.5, S-6.5.
Any chances of getting EE VISA?
should i improve my band score to get better crs?
Any advises or guidance would be greatly appreciated..!!
Regards
MADHU

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madhuirreddy said:
Dear members
Please help me out on my queries as I do not know much about express entry system.
I am 30 years old and I am currently working as industrial pharmacist(noc 3131) i.e., qc executive in pharmaceutical company . I've 4.8 years to-date working experience in this field. I have Master degree (as per ECA) and my husband has a bachelor degree. I have no Canadian job experience as well as no job offer for me. Now I'm thinking about immigration to Canada and me and my husband gave IELTS exam and i got L-6.5,R-6,W-5.5,S-6, and my spouse score L-6.0,R-6,W-5.5, S-6.5.
Any chances of getting EE VISA?
should i improve my band score to get better crs?
Any advises or guidance would be greatly appreciated..!!
Regards
MADHU
First check whether you meet criteria through wizard
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

check CRS score
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
If your score is 450+ then you have the chance to get selected sooner or later if not then there are other options through PNP