SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagleworld said:
Hi,Thank you for your response,can you please tell me how i can justify my funds in account if they are not 6 months old,can you please tell me how and at what format i can use for Gift deed............ is there any specific gift deed specimen and how i can register that one with notary public also can you tell me at what stage i have to show this gift deed agreement as a proof of fund...........thanks
You need to show where the money has come from. The deed of sale for a house, a work bonus, etc.

Or as you've said, you can use a gift deed. There is no standard format for a gift deed. It just needs to say something along the lines of "I, [name of gift giver], gave a gift in the amount of [amount of money] to [Eagleworld] on [date]. This money was a gift, and I do not expect to be repaid at any time in the future."

And have the gift giver sign it in front of a Notary Public.

jtuppo

Feb 25, 2013
Hello,
Can anybody clarify what i should do next:

Applied for federal skilled worker: CRS 463
No Response from CIC yet

Applied for BCPNP through their website: Received Provincial Nomination

Should I have waited for CIC invitation before applying for BC PNP? Now they've nominated me, is there a way of side stepping the CIC stage or is it void because i dont yet have a CIC invitation?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtuppo said:
Hello,
Can anybody clarify what i should do next:

Applied for federal skilled worker: CRS 463
No Response from CIC yet

Applied for BCPNP through their website: Received Provincial Nomination

Should I have waited for CIC invitation before applying for BC PNP?
If you had already received an ITA (a CIC invitation), applying for PNP would've been completely pointless; the reason people want PNP is because it increases their points enough to get them an ITA.

Now they've nominated me, is there a way of side stepping the CIC stage or is it void because i dont yet have a CIC invitation?
There is no way of sidestepping CIC.
What you do now is wait for your EE profile to be updated (this usually takes 24 hours) to reflect the change in points; PNP will increase your points by 600, so you should have 1,063.
Then you wait for the next round of invitation, which should be in about 2 weeks. You will receive an ITA, and will then have 60 days to upload all of your documents, and submit your application for Permanent Residence.

Mrudul

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
11-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
istari said:
1111 is on Nova Scotia's in-demand list, so you can apply there if you score at least 67 points in NS's eligibility factors, which can be found here: https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-English.pdf

PEI does not require specific NOCs, job offers, past experience in the province, or relatives, and is currently open.

NB's only special requirement is attending an information session (or having relatives in NB).
Nova Scotia Demand stream is no longer accepting applications at this time and has not announced any future reopen dates.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
1111 is on Nova Scotia's in-demand list, so you can apply there if you score at least 67 points in NS's eligibility factors, which can be found here: https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-English.pdf

PEI does not require specific NOCs, job offers, past experience in the province, or relatives, and is currently open.

NB's only special requirement is attending an information session (or having relatives in NB).
I don't think PEI is currently open. Correct me if I am worng

Jaykrishna83

Aug 29, 2016
Can anyone help me out..

I have launched my EE profile in Dec'15. Also applied for Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island. Just wanted to know how long will be the waiting period as its been more than 5 months.

Jay

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaykrishna83 said:
Can anyone help me out....

I have launched my application in EE Dec'15. Also, applied for Nova Scotia & Prince Edward. Not sure how long it will take as its been more than 5 months till date.

Thanks - Jay
Have you received AOR yet ?

Jaykrishna83

Aug 29, 2016
For Nova Scotia I got AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt 2 months back on 10th Jun'16 by stating my application is in process...

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaykrishna83 said:
For Nova Scotia I got AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt 2 months back on 10th Jun'16 by stating my application is in process...
If you take a look at this thread (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-provincial-nominee-program-january-2015-t252227.10095.html), you will see that people who submitted their applications to Nova Scotia in July 2015 are just now receiving their nominations.
So at this rate, you can expect yours in January 2017.

Jaykrishna83

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I still need to wait for the next update. Any idea on Price Edward Island as I applied it in the month of Jan'16.

Thanks - Jay

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaykrishna83 said:
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I still need to wait for the next update. Any idea on Price Edward Island as I applied it in the month of Jan'16.

Thanks - Jay
No, I'm not sure about PEI; sorry.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINP opened In-Demand PNP today. Guys whoever qualifies in their NOC list can apply.

Good Luck :)

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
For the people who are already in Canada..

How would you rank the following provinces - Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Ontario - with regards to the IT/software job market ?

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
_Aspirant said:
SINP opened In-Demand PNP today. Guys whoever qualifies in their NOC list can apply.

Good Luck :)
[HI,I QUALIFY FOR THIS PROVINCE BUT I DO NOT HAVE CURRENT IELTS TEST AND ECA DONE............WHAT CAN I DO,PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD,CAN I APPLY ........AS I WILL TAKE IELTS ON 24SEPT AND ECA WILL BE DONE IN OCTOBER..................WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST ,MY NOC IS 2255,THANKS]