SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Nirmal85

Dec 19, 2017
L=7.0, 4 points
R=7.5, 6 points
S=6.0, 4 points
W=6.0 4 points
Total -18 points

If you increase L S W by 0.5, that will give you 21 points (as it will become CLB 8 and will give you 5 points each).

BTW, Do you have spouse 5 points?
Hi,
Thank you for your response.
I am planning to give IELTS exam in next month to get CLB 8 SCORE.

No, I am single.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi,
Thank you for your response.
I am planning to give IELTS exam in next month to get CLB 8 SCORE.

No, I am single.
ok. You are concerned about federal points or CRS score?

Nirmal85

Dec 19, 2017
ok. You are concerned about federal points or CRS score?
I am concerned about both. Without 67 points i cannot get into EE pool. Without that CRS score will be counted. For PNP also our application must be in EE POOL. That's why i am planning to give IELTS

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I am concerned about both. Without 67 points i cannot get into EE pool. Without that CRS score will be counted. For PNP also our application must be in EE POOL. That's why i am planning to give IELTS
You have
Masters- 23 points
English- 18 points
Experience- 13 points
Age 32- 12 points

Total- 66 points so you just need 1 point from English.
However for CRS, if you can crack 8 7 7 7 your CRS will jump by 50 points. So set your target accordingly. :) Good Luck

BTW, If you gain 6 years experience you will get 2 more points making your score 68 :) then you will be eligible for EE and PNPs without giving IELTS again. However, direct ITA may still be difficult.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Last edited:

Nirmal85

Dec 19, 2017
Hi,
Friends
i want to ask that can i create EE profile & JSV code for Saskatchewan PNP program. i have CBL score 6
SPNP want CBL 5 or more.??
Sorry if i repeat the question.
thanks
Hi,

For SINP PNP.

This province will not be available/open all the time to submit the applications. Once it gets open, you have to submit your application with all the required documents.

This province will not update us in advance about its intake. We cannot assure when it will get open.

Use this link to find your points how much you score, at least 60 out 100 you must get to apply for it.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

Reactions: lovelyample

Nirmal85

Dec 19, 2017
You have
Masters- 23 points
English- 18 points
Experience- 13 points
Age 32- 12 points

Total- 66 points so you just need 1 point from English.
However for CRS, if you can crack 8 7 7 7 your CRS will jump by 50 points. So set your target accordingly. :) Good Luck

BTW, If you gain 6 years experience you will get 2 more points making your score 68 :) then you will be eligible for EE and PNPs without giving IELTS again. However, direct ITA may still be difficult.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
hi,

Thanks for your details. I will try to get CLB 9, This time in my IELTS

lovelyample

Dec 28, 2016
Hi Nirmal85

i got my point to 65 in this calculator. do i need to make EE profile for SPNP

Hi,

Hi,

For SINP PNP.

This province will not be available/open all the time to submit the applications. Once it gets open, you have to submit your application with all the required documents.

This province will not update us in advance about its intake. We cannot assure when it will get open.

Use this link to find your points how much you score, at least 60 out 100 you must get to apply for it.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

Dec 22, 2017
Hi,
I completed BTech (CSE Regular )in 2012,and started working in IT field,and completed MTech (Cse Regular), while working only.Now am having 5+ years of experience in IT field.I want to show my MTech also as my qualification, because I am planning to do PHD after settled in Canada ,If I show MTech as my qualification can I show 5 years experience as well,.If I don't show My MTech as highest qualification then if I apply for PHD after some years it would cause some problem,. Please suggest me the best way of possibility ,.I wanted to show 5 experience as well and MTech as my highest qualification then it would be easier to get PR with experience and easy to apply for PHD admission also . Please give me ur valuable suggestions

Thanks,
Murali

Nirmal85

Dec 19, 2017
Hi,
I completed BTech (CSE Regular )in 2012,and started working in IT field,and completed MTech (Cse Regular), while working only.Now am having 5+ years of experience in IT field.I want to show my MTech also as my qualification, because I am planning to do PHD after settled in Canada ,If I show MTech as my qualification can I show 5 years experience as well,.If I don't show My MTech as highest qualification then if I apply for PHD after some years it would cause some problem,. Please suggest me the best way of possibility ,.I wanted to show 5 experience as well and MTech as my highest qualification then it would be easier to get PR with experience and easy to apply for PHD admission also . Please give me ur valuable suggestions

Thanks,
Murali
Hi,
If you want to show MTech than you experience will be counted from the date of completion of your MTech.

You did say for type of visa you want from immigration.

For applying PhD in canada is totally different.

Dec 22, 2017
I want to apply for PR based on my experience so I don't want to show MTech as my highest qualification if they consider experience after MTech .
So If I want to apply for PHD after settled in Canada I can show that I have MTech ,it causes problem ?

Nirmal85

Dec 19, 2017
I want to apply for PR based on my experience so I don't want to show MTech as my highest qualification if they consider experience after MTech .
So If I want to apply for PHD after settled in Canada I can show that I have MTech ,it causes problem ?
Hi
PR visa is based on points so your MTech gets 23 points and your btech gets only 21 points. I don't know your experience how Many Years you are having. So, including ur language proficiency you must get 67 out of 100. You calculate ur points and see how Manu points you are getting.

Ayanfemi

Nov 16, 2017
Hello I worked as a telco engineer from 2010 to 2014. I went for my masters in 2015 (3D Animation) and I currently work as Animator Intern from 2016 till date. My animation job is unpaid. As the PA, please confirm if my 4 years work experience as a telco engineer will suffice for FSW program. If it does, do I need to print my 6 months account statement in 2014 to show the employment was paid?
Thanks

atulr

Jan 28, 2017
Hi guys, I have an urgent query. I received nomination from SINP few days back but my EE profile expired today before i could accept the nomination. What do I do? If I create a new EE profile, will the nomination be valid? Also while creating the new EE profile, do I mention that I have received the nomination even though I have not accepted it.

Thanks a ton