+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

sakusain

Nov 8, 2017
Hi Friends,
I am from India. I am a software engineer and I created my express entry profile couple of weeks back. My CRS score is 405. Is there any chance of getting ITA?

Ankitasachdeva

Aug 9, 2017
Hi
I have 5 years of experience in india..and the comqpny in which i have 2.5 years of experience is not ready give me my experience letter mentioning the roles and responsibilities.is there any solution to this..

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Sir for WES assessment secondary board of education (Matric Board) request to attest and directly send to WES same for intermediate and HEC

sinabagh

Nov 24, 2017
Hey folks,
this is my first time posting but I have been reading this thread for a while now. I have a question that I thought some of you may be able to answer.
After a couple of months of preparation (taking IELTS and receving ECA reports) I finally submitted my Express Entry profile last night and within only a few minutes, I got "We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool, you do not meet the minimum criteria".
I have checked the "come to Canada tool" bunch of times in the past and everytime I did so, It showed that I am eligible. Plus, I calculated my points using (https://www.canadavisa.com/crs-evaluate.html) multiple times and it resulted in 476 points every time.
I am wondering what am I doing wrong here.

I got 4 years of work experience in US (Engineering in pharma).
30 years old
single
BS in Chemical Eng, MS in Environmental Eng (From U.S), MS in Management (from U.S) all verified by ECA,
IELTS 8.5 (R 9, S 9, L 8.5, W 8).
I put Ontario and BC for settlement preferences
I put 20,000 for settlement funds

any help is much appreciated.

Last edited:

CanadaPR90

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Hello Experts,

I wanted to give IELTS first to get an idea where I stand so received IELTS results yesterday and posting my query here.

Need some opinion on chances on my case before I apply. If yes, which province (category, job code etc ). Please advise

Getting total CRS score of around 35-360 on link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Please find below my case details :

- Age – Recently Completed 40 years

- Bachelors in Engineering from one of the top 10 colleges in India and Master of Science from USA in Industrial Engineering (education assessment not done yet); do we have to get both Bachelors and Masters degree assessment done or only master's?

- Overall 15 years work experience with 12 years in in IT – Business Analyst/System Analyst, Manager kind of roles, - Out of 12 , around 10 years US full time work experience

- IELTS score - Listening 7, Reading - 7, Writing - 8 , Speaking - 8.5 (I think is equal to CLB 7 as per http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp)

- Spouse – MBA in healthcare from India (not working since last 10 years)

- Spouse will be appearing for IELTS soon and should get atleast CLB7 in IELTS

- I have traveled to Canada twice on tourist visa earlier and both myself and spouse has valid Canadian tourist visa

- Kids US citizens born in US ( I don't think it matters but just mentioning as FYI)

- My father’s sister daughter is Canadian Citizen since last many years ( I think to get points relative in canada should be blood relative like brother, sister, father, mother ?)

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I have a question here regarding WES, Its a bit urgent.

I have PhD , Masters and Bachelors (2+2+3 years) and when i created profile with WES they added all 3 degree and transcripts in required documents list. But now my university is not giving bachelors transcript.

Is it possible to get positive PhD outcome with PhD and masters documents?

When i checked degree equivalency using WES tools, only PhD as well as a combination of PhD and Master also gave me result "earned doctorate"

So do I really need to fight for bachelors transcript???

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello Experts,

I wanted to give IELTS first to get an idea where I stand so received IELTS results yesterday and posting my query here.

Need some opinion on chances on my case before I apply. If yes, which province (category, job code etc ). Please advise

Getting total CRS score of around 35-360 on link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Please find below my case details :

- Age – Recently Completed 40 years

- Bachelors in Engineering from one of the top 10 colleges in India and Master of Science from USA in Industrial Engineering (education assessment not done yet); do we have to get both Bachelors and Masters degree assessment done or only master's?

- Overall 15 years work experience with 12 years in in IT – Business Analyst/System Analyst, Manager kind of roles, - Out of 12 , around 10 years US full time work experience

- IELTS score - Listening 7, Reading - 7, Writing - 8 , Speaking - 8.5 (I think is equal to CLB 7 as per http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp)

- Spouse – MBA in healthcare from India (not working since last 10 years)

- Spouse will be appearing for IELTS soon and should get atleast CLB7 in IELTS

- I have traveled to Canada twice on tourist visa earlier and both myself and spouse has valid Canadian tourist visa

- Kids US citizens born in US ( I don't think it matters but just mentioning as FYI)

- My father’s sister daughter is Canadian Citizen since last many years ( I think to get points relative in canada should be blood relative like brother, sister, father, mother ?)
your IELTS result is very good but but the bands need to be switched, for example 8 7 7 7 LRWS will give you a little more than 50 points bringing your score 360+50=410 or more. I know its difficult to give ielts but recommended when it can give a boost of 50 marks. I am in same boat.

think about it :)
And yes, your cousin as CC is no use...i also have same but no use. :(

1 more thing, if you think you did better in IELTS Listening, try reevaluation. Although score change in listening is quite rare but no harm in trying if u want. I did it for writing and increased 0.5 bringing up to 7 7 7 7

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Hi Guys, I got a problem in filling the EE profile. I worked for an employer in Quebec for one year, but I was dispatched by this company to another country to work on a project for months. My company declared my tax and paid me with check during this period as usual. Should I show this months business trip on my EE profile, you know, this will affect my score significantly or even change my eligibility of EE (CEC).

Thank you.

ShniaboyUK

Jan 21, 2017
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question here regarding WES, Its a bit urgent.

I have PhD , Masters and Bachelors (2+2+3 years) and when i created profile with WES they added all 3 degree and transcripts in required documents list. But now my university is not giving bachelors transcript.

Is it possible to get positive PhD outcome with PhD and masters documents?

When i checked degree equivalency using WES tools, only PhD as well as a combination of PhD and Master also gave me result "earned doctorate"

So do I really need to fight for bachelors transcript???
[They will evaluate your qualifications based on documents provided, I did mine using only my Maters degree, I did not bother to add my degree information because I cant get my degree transcript within reasonable period. I advice you tell them to evaluate your PHD and Masters only if you already provide transcript directly from the University. 100% it will work . I did mine same way. Good luck

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
My Bachelors is really stuck .... I wrote to WES but they sent me standard reply to provide all documents. I will write again today. Their replies are also so slow.

Nirmal85

Dec 19, 2017

my question is regarding selection factors - for FSW (EE)

One need to check if he score 67

My age is 32,

Education :MBA,

experience of 5+ years in IT field.

Completed ECA report came positive.

MY IELTS score is overall band = 6.5

I need 21 points in language ability.

L=7.0,

R=7.5,

S=6.0,

W=6.0

Can you please say me what is CLB level and how many points I will be getting with this IELTS score. Do that will be enough to get 21 points.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

my question is regarding selection factors - for FSW (EE)

One need to check if he score 67

My age is 32,

Education :MBA,

experience of 5+ years in IT field.

Completed ECA report came positive.

MY IELTS score is overall band = 6.5

I need 21 points in language ability.

L=7.0,

R=7.5,

S=6.0,

W=6.0

Can you please say me what is CLB level and how many points I will be getting with this IELTS score. Do that will be enough to get 21 points.
L=7.0, 4 points
R=7.5, 6 points
S=6.0, 4 points
W=6.0 4 points
Total -18 points

If you increase L S W by 0.5, that will give you 21 points (as it will become CLB 8 and will give you 5 points each).

BTW, Do you have spouse 5 points?

Last edited: